Jillian Michael's DVDs

Options
Hi everyone, I'm really excited because I just purchased 4 of Jillian's DVDs on Amazon for really great prices. I got:

30 Day Shred
Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism
Yoga Meltdown
Shred It with Weights

I just wanted some feedback on if any of you like one more than the other. I know the Shred is a big hit. Either way, I'm really excited to have these in my own home all for less than $40! :drinker:

Replies

• shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Shred it girl!! her dvds are great!!!...
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I love the shred and banish fat boost metabolism. Shred has a lot more strength moves and banish fat is more cardio. I did the shred for the 30 days, now I mix it with her other stuff.
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    She's tough but her workouts really work!! Im doing 30DS on level 2!
  • morawjo
    morawjo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I do the Shred and I love it...I also have Yoga Meltdown...I expected it to be an easy yoga workout with lots of stretching and downward dog and other moves like that...boy was I wrong...she makes this workout hard. It was no cakewalk! I've only done it once so far (because I've been doing the Shred daily) but I want to introduce it to my workout routine on a regular basis because I know it will make me super strong!
  • MommaToFour
    Options
    I'm on week two of the 30 Day Shred! Love it...and already see a difference in toning.
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I have the 30-Day Shred, the BFBM, and NMTZ. I love them all. Currently, I am doing p90X, but I'm still incorporating the BFBM DVD in there. I think it's a tougher workout than the Cardio X and Kenpo X, so when those come up on the rotation, I do Jillian instead.
  • literarylin
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred, yoga meltdown and 6 week 6 pack. My favourite is the 6 week 6 pack. When I can't make it into they gym, I combine the 30 day shred with the 6 week 6 pack.
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm almost finished again the 30 day shred I really like it because it's a great workout and dosn't take a lot of time out of your day.
  • ambernwms
    Options
    I love 30 day shred I missed last night though because my legs are killing me! It's definitely a workout.