What size are your "skinny" jeans?

Options
kao708
kao708 Posts: 813 Member
Ok, confess! Do you have clothes in your closet that are too small but you just can't bear to get rid of them? Things that you wore in the past but now have pushed to the back of the closet while you work to lose the extra weight?

What item(s) do you have in your closet that you just can't wait to put on again?

My "skinny" clothes are only a size 14/16. I bought those when I lost weight in 2008 but only wore them a short time before I started gaining again.

I have 2 suit jackets that I bought in a size 14 that I never wore. They still have the tags on them because I bought them in anticipation of being able to wear them. Never happened... :tongue:

One of these days I will get them on and they will fit correctly. Let's just hope they are actually in style by then! :bigsmile:

Replies

• gdnplnty
    gdnplnty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I wish that I could wear my old Army Class A jacket. I was a seven then. (sigh)
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of kinda goal pants, but they are one size smaller than the pants im wearing right now...maybe they shrunk in the wash...becuase they are the same/smaller than all my other pants and I can barely get them past my knees
  • newnicole
    Options
    skinny size 2 jeans
    from jcrew
    i don't want that bulge up top :(
  • LoriLou67
    LoriLou67 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    skinny = 14
    really skinny = 12
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    My skinny jeans are size 8. It wasn't that long ago that I could wear them :sad:
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    express jeans size 11/12!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I kept a pair of jeans for 8 years waiting to get back in them. They were a 7 jr. I have passed that and now am in a tight 4 or a 6 in some cases.
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    size 3's :( i hope to make it back to that size someday!
  • mlemonroe2
    Options
    Size 4 at old navy 6 at A&F....I'm an 18 now....
  • leahsevilla
    leahsevilla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately the skinny jeans i'm holding onto are a size 24 (European) which is around a 00 or 0 comparatively. I think I should ditch those and aim for a sz 2
  • rlampton
    Options
    I have a closet full of 8/10 clothes that I could wear 3 yrs ago...even some size 6 shorts! Don't know if I'll ever get there again...I feel/look the best at size 10...I'm in a size 14 now...was 16...I'll get there with God's help!
  • openbookado
    openbookado Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    size 8 old navy jeans which i use to be able to wear not more then two years ago. im down to a 10 now who knows at the rate im going maybe i wont stop at 8 :-)
  • kh0215
    kh0215 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    size 6 :( size 12 now...
  • kmart20
    Options
    mine were a size 3/4 but got sick of them not fitting...so I donated them. Now they are a 6 which kind of fit, but still have the stomach I can't seem to get rid of.
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I would love to share jeans with my daughter, she is a Misses size 12 but dont think these hips will ever fit misses, or mens jeans for that matter so....I think womens size 10 would be awesome! In high school I always wore a size 12, would love to conquer that!
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Oh my, I have a whole 'nother closet full of 'skinny' clothes just waiting for me to squeeze back into them. Most are size 5 to 7 jeans and all of my 'small' cute tops...I just cant wait!
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of short black shorts that are a size 10... and a box of size 12 in the attic that are much more attainable (I'm in 14 now)
  • beccajordan7
    Options
    I would love to get in a size 12! Just a few pounds away. Hopefully by the end of the year, I'll be able to fit in a size 6 or 4 :D
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Options
    Usually a size 7 in juniors is what I'm aiming for... but now I feel like I'm starting to get to the age where I should be shopping in the womans section. I have a pair of womens size 4 jeans that I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be able to zip up again! They were my favs :)
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    My current "skinny" jeans are size 16W.
    My ultimate challenge is that pair of size 14 Air Force fatigue pants I wore when I was 22 years old.