• Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    My skinny jeans are a size 12.
    I'm almost there the legs fit but it cant button as yet
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    It's weird because my little jacket that I've been trying to fit into is actually a size large. I am pretty solidly a medium now (and lean towards a small), but this stupid jacket is tight on me. I kept trying it on and seeing if it would fit. I finally was able to zip it up and then the slider fell off! I mean, how does that even freaking happen?!?
  • Annista
    Annista Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    An Express 0 from like 7 years ago, I need to see if they fit again since I've lost weight......hmmm
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    The smallest ones I have in my closet are an 18 but I'm thinking of buying a new smaller pair just to have, just in case ;)
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I'm in a 7/8 now (I recently purchased some jr. skinny jeans). I'm actually in better shape (physically) than I have been since my early 20's. I haven't tried on the cute little skirts I kept but plan on it soon.

To royam01. As long as you can fit into Junior clothes (hips can get in the way) wear them! I do. I shop the women's section for some nice work clothes but a lot of them are just a little too "frumpy" for me.
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I guess I would like to be a solid 0 or small 2 for jeans. (24-25 in designer jeans)

Sizes have changed so much even in the last 10 years that I don't trust the sizing now. I think a size 2-4 ,10 years ago, is a size 0-2 now.

Vanity sizing has taken over!!!!! Bleh.
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    My skinny jeans were a pair of size 8's! I tried them last night and they fit perfect!! SO HAPPY because I've kept them for about 5 years now because these are my favorite pair of jeans I've ever owned!
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    size 7!!!!!!!!!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    The "skinny" clothes that I have that still don't fit are size 4. I have some size 6's that I can squeeze into but wouldn't wear because they are too tight. I am comfortable in size 8 right but want to get to that skinny size pretty soon.
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Skinny skirts size 12's from way back.
    Just bought a pair of skinny jeans in a size 8 to inspire me.
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    This is a good one! Several months ago my bff and I had a yardsale. I could and would not part with my clothes. Even though it was five (5) years ago I could not just give them away! Well.....I can now wear most of them which is a size 8 and I am heading for my size 6. I have one pair of 4's that I bought after I had my lipo and that is the size that I want to be!!! I have two walk in closets and now that I am losing and not making as much money as I used too, I am so grateful that I kept most of them!!!
    Thank you MFP!!!!
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    My skinny jeans were a size 7 (high school, college, and pre-baby)... then I wore a size 13... and now i wear a since 1 or 3 depending on the brand in jeans and a size 0 or 00 in dresses/ skirts.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i did a big purge of my closet about 2 years ago as my size small tops and size 4 or 6 pants no longer fit. Plus they're out of style now so yeah.

However, I do have a few small sized shirts in my closet. A really nice calvin klein fitted sweater and a little black dress. No small jeans though. I want quality clothing now that I'm in my mid twenties and I will wait to buy quality jeans when I get back down to my size.
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything really skinny in my wardrove as yet, I'm just gonna reward myself as that time creeps closer. I want to aim for a 6-8. I think with my frame and hips, that's gonna be my low end. I'm in a 12/13 now. I do have a pair of 11's that I'm getting closer to. My daughter is a 7 and has some pretty cool skinny jeans so I might just steal hers. LOL.
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I just want to get to size 8 again. That's what I always remember being in high school and I've slowly crept to a size 14... I did try on my old jeans that were too small and now they're too big!! Those are all about size 12-14 so I'm making progress!!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    size 11 jeans as of my goal weight...today...=) hopein to break below size 11... number of jeans....
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I have a size 12 bootcut that fit but the size 12 skinny jeans don't fit yet. Those are the smallest in my closet but an 8/10 would be my goal I think.
  • DivaDLB
    DivaDLB Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My skinny jeans are a size 12. I can't get them past my knees right now. I also have some 14 non-stretch materials that are struggling. I am determine to get in the 14s before June 1. The 12s I am holding on to for the Fall.
  • Arester
    Arester Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of pants from Old Navy that are a size 14 (with no stretch). I used to wear them ALL the time. I'm hoping to get there soon. I'm a size 16/18 (depending on the store) right now. My goal would be a size 11/12. :happy:
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    My "skinny" clothes, are 14's. I've got one pair of jeans I kept, and some shirts that were Mediums that I was wearing when I could wear those (at about 170 lbs). Now, I know that's technically still "obese" for my height, but that's my goal for now, is 170 or size 14. I remember I felt really good and was active and happy at that weight. So I just want to get to there and if I decide to take the goal down another couple sizes, I'll decide later on. :)