Hi New here!

Options
I'm looking to get my body in the best shape its ever been in. I remember the days of less flab and feeling great, I need to get back there! I've let my body slide and am ready to take back over. I work out and am trying to watch portion control and just eat better in general. I want to feel great again and be ready for that swimsuit! I love the tools on this site, just amazing!!! I look forward to getting to know you all and learning a lot about calorie counting!

Replies

• kshaw09
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • IzzieEtta
    IzzieEtta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi There! I'm new too! I joined yesterday and I'm looking to lose some of the weight I gained after reaching `goal weight'. I want to try this `independent' method and I'm loving the site. I wish you very well indeed
  • IzzieEtta
    IzzieEtta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi There! I'm new too! I joined yesterday and I'm looking to lose some of the weight I gained after reaching `goal weight'. I want to try this `independent' method and I'm loving the site. I wish you very well indeed
  • ChristineMiller2
    Options
    thanks so much!!!
  • ChristineMiller2
    Options
    thank you so much!
  • allisonmvieira
    Options
    Welcome!
  • jebfab2612
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site and if you do it right and stick to it you will lose weight. If new want support friend me .