NSV - 8/10!!!

Options
So, this may seem a little strange to most, but I definitely hang out with some pretty big a**holes who are constantly rating the girls they see on a scale of 1-10, and it's a frickin' tough scale!
Anyways, we went out last night, and the biggest jerk said to me "Y'know, I may have given you a '5' before, but dayum girl! You're looking like an '8' lately!" Needless to say, I feel dang sexy right now! :happy:

1705046.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Girlypeekaboo
    Options
    teehee aww! i bet that made you feel good, you should of said I know, but ur not lolz
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    So, this may seem a little strange to most, but I definitely hang out with some pretty big a**holes who are constantly rating the girls they see on a scale of 1-10, and it's a frickin' tough scale!
    Anyways, we went out last night, and the biggest jerk said to me "Y'know, I may have given you a '5' before, but dayum girl! You're looking like an '8' lately!" Needless to say, I feel dang sexy right now! :happy:

1705046.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

why would you consider it offensive when they rate other women but somehow feel good when you're included? it all sounds pretty sleazy to me.

your value should never come from the outside.
  • MRudman
    MRudman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Woo- Hoo!!! Get it gurl!!!!
  • misskelly121
    Options
    Haha. Its always nice when other people notice your accomplishments!! Good for you!! :)
  • get_it_gone2012
    Options
    why would you consider it offensive when they rate other women but somehow feel good when you're included? it all sounds pretty sleazy to me.

your value should never come from the outside.

i don't find it offensive when they rate other women... they're jerks, they know it and we all know it - they rate guys too, for competition! i was just happy that he noticed i'm looking more toned! it's good to know that guys still like a woman with a little junk in her trunk! :tongue:
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I would have said, "Well, actually Im a 10 but you're too stupid to recognize a 10 when you see one."
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I would have said, "Well, actually Im a 10 but you're too stupid to recognize a 10 when you see one."

exactly
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    i don't find it offensive when they rate other women... they're jerks, they know it and we all know it - they rate guys too, for competition! i was just happy that he noticed i'm looking more toned! it's good to know that guys still like a woman with a little junk in her trunk! :tongue:

oh, sorry. i misunderstood. since you called them jerks, i thought you meant they were jerks :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!