Who's ready for the beach?

Options
Who's getting ready to go shirtless for guys and bikinis for women. Hopefully I can lose last 10 pounds and feel more comfy in my own skin.

Replies

• SydneySavage
    Options
    Maybe next summer, but good luck to everyone able to rock it out this summer.

SS
  • chellis76
    chellis76 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am almost there!! Getting super excited!!!
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    I have to be beach ready by March 20...not sure if I will get there:(
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Well, I'd like to be at a beach, if that counts. I don't know how I'll feel in a bikini!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping by the summer I'll have a six pack, and i dont mean beer! =D
  • chrssyeldridge
    chrssyeldridge Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    AHHHH CRAP!!! Where I live it will be warm in 2 months! I better get on the ball or else I will NOT be wearing the new bikini I ordered...

:indifferent:
  • kaassiia
    kaassiia Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    3 months left! its crunch time...literally!
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    I'm going May 12-17!
    I'm ready mentally, I'm tired of the cold and rain!

BUT, physically I am not ready. I've still got about 40 lbs to go by then! I'm hoping I make it!
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hanging out in a fancy pool in Vegas June 20th - 25th so I hope I'm ready by then! Down to the last 10ish pounds and need some toning. For once I'm lucky that Canada is too cold to worry about bikinis until the middle of the year! If I lived in Miami or Vegas, then I don't know what I'd do.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    trying, not succeeding.

:embarassed:
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Don't know if I'm heading to the beach or not this summer, but I definitely feel that in the next 8-10 weeks, I'll be at my goal weight. I do, however, need to add some strength training to all my cardio work so that I don't look scrawny. Being too thin is just as bad as being too heavy, in my opinion.
  • Flawlessk
    Options
    By Summer i will NOT look like i am beached...does that count? :tongue:

My bf is living by the sea, so i will be comfortable in a swimsuit by then lol xx
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm going somewhere in May (not sure yet, have a few choices!) But plan to spend most of it in a bikini! Just those last few weeks of toning now! Very excited!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Getting a new boat is a great motivator! By the time I get done with P90X and then Insanity...that bikini should be looking pretty good!!
  • Fat_Chopper
    Fat_Chopper Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Who's getting ready to go shirtless for guys and bikinis for women.
    Hell yeah!