Ideas for Low-cal/tastey mixed drinks?!

Options
Hitting up Vegas this weekend, and I'm very excited to get my sight seeing in, and I'm not a huge drinker, but love margaritas, rum n pinneaples, long island ice teas and all those other super high caloric beverages.

I am looking for other mixed drink ideas that have 100 cals or less. Perhaps 150 cals or less. I don't do beer, and I like the occassional glass of white wine (reisling or moscado).
Lemme know your suggestions, I'm more of a fruity girl, but am open to suggestions as long as it's not super bitter or may taste like pine trees! ;o) Thanks

Replies

• ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I have something I call a Russian Sailor Martini: 1 oz Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum + 1 oz Russian Vodka = 140 calories of yum.
  • nleigh
    Options
    Have fun in Vegas! I went a few years ago and had a blast. Maybe something like a malibu rum and diet coke? Only about 50 calories!
  • SARAHWALKER25
    Options
    MALIBU RUM AND DIET V8 SPLASH... DONT KNOW THE CALORIES BUT IT WOULDNT BE TO HARD TO LOOK IT YUP.. ITS A YUMMY DRINK
  • janorr
    janorr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Malibu rum and crystal lite's fruit punch is amazing! I would bring my own and mix it up!

3651667.png
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    vanilla vodka & diet coke = 65 cals. Or
    cherry vodka & sugar free redbull YUM! :) Have fun, I'll be there next month!!!
  • princsoreo
    princsoreo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I bet lots of the places in Vegas have flavored vodka. I absolutely love Three Olives Cherry or Mango and club soda. It's low in calories, and tastes so sweet, you'd hardly believe it's just mixed with club soda. Also, splashes help anything: vodka and soda with a splash of OJ, Cran or Grapefruit. Absolut Mandarin + club soda + splash of OJ. Hope this helps!
  • brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    At target they sell these little sugar free single serving drink mixes. You could get a vodka soda and stir in a pack. They only have 5 calories and come in regular margarita, strawberry margarita and mango flavor. They're delicious!!! Then you don't have to ge tall complicated with your drink ordering. I also love a glass of dry champagne....70-90 calories a glass
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I drink gin with diet ginger ale and a lime. Its about 65 -70 cals an with no carbs. Also no cals or carbs in the diet GA

Gin and tonic can run 170 cals
  • princsoreo
    princsoreo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Also, I haven't tried this, but have them at home: Baja Bob (google for web site) actually makes single-serve Splenda-based cocktail mixes you can pour into a drink like the Crystal Light pouches. I have the margarita ones. They are either 0 or like 5 calories. So, I guess you just get something like tequila and club soda or water, then add in the mix. I need to give them a try!
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Did you try googling "Low calorie mixed drinks" or something like that? Or you could always ask where you're at if they can recommend a lower calorie option for mixed drink, I know who wants to do that but I bet you wouldn't be the first one to ask. People are more aware of trying to make healthy choices these days. I would think a flavor infused vodka type drink vs. a rum fruity drink might be lower in sugar and cals. Good luck M!!
    Have FUN while you are there too!!
  • jodimitchell
    jodimitchell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    do the vanilla / cherry vodkas have more calories than plain vodka??

I had a mardi gras ball not to long ago and my goto drink was coke zero and bacardi with lime...YUM!
  • executron33
    Options
    Ketel One and G2.
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Search Health.com Bethany (whatever her last name is) from the real housewives writes for them and there is one cocktail per month featured that has been lower caloried.