Healthy biscuits

Options
Hello everyone :)

I need some suggestions for 'healthy' biscuits. I'm a massive tea lover and tend to dunk a lot of biscuits in one sitting lol. I'm currently only letting myself have rich tea biscuits as they don't have many calories in them - but if you know of any others could you please let me know?

Thankyou xx

Replies

• pocketsam
    Options
    I love Nairne's Oat cakes. Really crunchy, really filling & you can get them with choc chips, mixed berrrys, cinnamon berrys, ginger low GI, low fat etc etc or Belvita do 'breakfast' biscuits which are really sweet (milk and cereals). I also found that using cheaper digestives from supermarket own brand had a lot less cals for my cheesecake than the popular brands.

Hope this helps. If your not in UK - sorry if u cant find these biscuits :)
  • LornaW
    LornaW Posts: 27
    Options
    I am having weightwatchers Orange and Cranberry biscuits..99cals for 2, they are filling and yummy :wink:
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Ryvita fruit crunch are really good.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Misura cocoa biscuits... (they are in the food database *S*) .. not overly sweet and great for dunking
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Grands Flaky Biscuits have only 50 calories each in them.
  • superhaggis
    Options
    ....of course you could have some fruit ?;) less sugar, less carbs, healthier also
  • LesleyCupcakes
    Options
    ....of course you could have some fruit ?;) less sugar, less carbs, healthier also

I literally can't have a cuppa tea without biscuits haha! I've given up so many other things, this is my one and only guilty pleasure haha.
  • jillMoose
    jillMoose Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Grands Flaky Biscuits have only 50 calories each in them.

Asa -- which ones??? i LOVE grands biscuits and totally cant even make them in my house anymore because i cannot stop from eating them. the ones i buy say 180 cal per buscuit (with like 8 grams of fat!)
    are there ones out there that are lower cal that im just missing????