Hello! No More Stalling!

Options
Hi All,

I'm P, a 23 year old student who is sick of my weight yo-yo ing. So, I've decided it's time to quite stalling and be healthy. I want to lose weight for several reasons, including many weight-related diseases that run in my family, and a hope for greater confidence and satisfaction with my appearance.
In the past, I've tried lots of programs, and I recall that even as a perfectly healthy (size 7 in juniors) teenager, I felt self-conscious about my body. So, now, with a BMI that is considered "Overweight" (EEP!) I have decided to focus not so much on being "skinny" and a great deal more on being healthy and being a good weight for me, my life, and my body.
I've lost weight in the past, and I know I can do it: this time I hope to gain the skills to maintain a heathy, active lifestyle long term! So, lets get started. Hello to myfitnesspal and all you fellow hopeful healthies out there!

P

Replies

• soonenough
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! this is a good place to get motivation and keep you on board and to keep you going :)