Add me as friend if your doing P90x

Options
I need some friends doing P90x for support and inspiration. I like to see other people getting results, drives me to do better.

I start P90x on Sunday!

Replies

• lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add friends, but i am doing P90X off and on as I get a chance, otherwise I go to workout classes at my college's gym. But add me if you feel the need for more P90X sufferers (and to laugh at the terrible pteradactyl noises that tony makes when he's stretching :)
  • chezney76
    Options
    I'm starting next week.
  • sm26davis
    Options
    I'll add you. Im in my 7th week. One thing that I didn't do from the begining is eat the amount of calories they tell you to and I didn't lose much for the first month. So I do advise you to eat!!!
  • miranda0910
    miranda0910 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4! Get ready to see results right away. My only challenge is figuring out how many calories I burn. I may have to invest in a heart monitor. Be ready and prep your food.
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    How exciting!!! I am on the rest week of phase 1 (which hasn't really felt like a break to tell you the truth). It is an awesome program. Don't get discouraged in the first week, it is rough but you can do it!