Struggle!!!

I am struggling with motivation today...

I need to quickly choose between water aerobics at 8:30 and then swimming laps...but the water is chilly and the ladies are great to chat with...

or

Bike on the beach to burn a few miles down...see the changes, and burn more caloies by myself.

HELP MOTIVATION PLEASE!!!

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    I am struggling with motivation today...

I need to quickly choose between water aerobics at 8:30 and then swimming laps...but the water is chilly and the ladies are great to chat with...

or

Bike on the beach to burn a few miles down...see the changes, and burn more caloies by myself.

HELP MOTIVATION PLEASE!!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Wow a ride on the sunny beach sounds great today, you should do that. Just think of how great you will feel afterwards. Only 11 lbs to go. Get off your butt.
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Bike- it will feel great! It always does, I think.
  • PrincessLaundry
    I think I feel just uggggg!!!! I don't know...Maybe I should change my "one word" to "freaky" or "pulled" or "confuzzled..."

I feel unmotivated a little I guess??? I am tired of working out, love the results...want somehow for my body to go workout and leave me here. LOL

I love the ladies when I swim, and visiting...but I think I need a push for a hard workout to go against this medicine I am taking that the greatest drawback is weight gain! UGG!

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Bike, bike, bike, bike, bike, bike, bike!!!

Did I put in my vote for bike?
  • PrincessLaundry
    Sounds great!!! I can burn a ton of calories this way...and also do more push for my tush! I'm feeling freaky lately like my body is puffing back...

I'm going to read some more here and then hit the beach by 9:00! I can do it! :drinker: Thanks you lovely MFP'ers!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Come on get up.

Just think how good a shower feels after biking. That should be worth the getting all sweaty for. Don't for get being lazy one day leads to two, then like bunnies lazy days multiply, and poof you put back on 28 pounds plus 5.

Do I need to post some before pictures for you?

GET UP AND GO
  • PrincessLaundry
    Come on get up.

Just think how good a shower feels after biking. That should be worth the getting all sweaty for. Don't for get being lazy one day leads to two, then like bunnies lazy days multiply, and poof you put back on 28 pounds plus 5.

Do I need to post some before pictures for you?

GET UP AND GO

I have to shower afterwards too??? UGGG!!! LOL

Ho no!!! Not the bEEfore photos!! Great idea! I'm going! I'm going! Filling my camel back now! LOL
  • Anna_Banana
    Good Girl. Maybe it will pep you up a little.:wink:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    You go to the water aerobics and I will leave work on go for your bike ride. You can have the calories I burned, I just want out in the sun.:cry:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member

I want Anna_Banana to be my personal trainer.......heheh
  • Anna_Banana

Okay, what are you doing today? Get off your butt and get moving.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member

Okay, what are you doing today? Get off your butt and get moving.

Yes ma'am!!! :happy:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Hokay, I am 1/2 later than my goal...but I had to eat breakfast, pack a healthy snack...and I'm outta here! Going biking to the beach! YEY! Have a great day everyone!!!