Getting back on track.

Options
Starting today i'm going to get back on track. :) In September and October I lost 26 pounds then the holidays hit. It has been one excuse after another for me about not following my diet as strict as I should or working out. well no more!!!! I proud that over the holidays i maintain the weight I lost which I have never done before. But with calorie counting and ALOT of exercise i want to drop 44 pounds in 4 months. So wish me luck here I go to become a healthier and happy by the time my best friends wedding :smile:

Replies

• chubby1978
    Options
    Glad you are back! Wishing you luck! ;)
  • lukimakamai
    lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!
  • cubanita28
    cubanita28 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I find myself in the same situation that you're in. I have been up and down with my weight all of my life and my sister is getting married on March 26th of this year and I am the maid of honor - I tried to lose all of my weight in time for the wedding (since I had six months notice) but unfortunately one excuse after another I only lost 18 of which I have gained back 9. But this weekend we went away for her bachelorette party and one of the bridesmaids is also on a mission to lose her weight and she was so inspirational to me since she is really motiveated and doing a great job. So, long story short here I am on day two of my journey and I am feeling great and extrememly motivated.

The best of luck to you and I would love to hear about your progress.:smile:
  • holli_walker
    holli_walker Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I find myself in the same situation that you're in. I have been up and down with my weight all of my life and my sister is getting married on March 26th of this year and I am the maid of honor - I tried to lose all of my weight in time for the wedding (since I had six months notice) but unfortunately one excuse after another I only lost 18 of which I have gained back 9. But this weekend we went away for her bachelorette party and one of the bridesmaids is also on a mission to lose her weight and she was so inspirational to me since she is really motiveated and doing a great job. So, long story short here I am on day two of my journey and I am feeling great and extrememly motivated.

The best of luck to you and I would love to hear about your progress.:smile:

It is very inspiring to find people in the same situation I am the maid of honor as well and don't want to be the only heavy girl next to all the single digit dress sizes. we have all miss goals or gain some weight back. as long we continue to work as hard as we can to meet our goals and don't give up. We can make to the weddings looking amazing.:wink:

p.s. Thank you everyone for the positive words :)
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I too am looking to lose 40lbs in the next 4 months - fingers crossed we achieve it!!