What's for dessert?!

Options
How is everyone satisfying their sweet tooth?! There has to be something beyond sugar-free jello. I saw in another post someone mention "skinny cows" - haven't had those in years, forgot all about them! What other suggestions does anyone have that are low-cal low-carb?! x

Replies

• mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I enjoy a chocolate Vita Top :) Warmed up
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    90 calorie mini ice cream snicker bars are my fave!
  • rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    Fresh fruit always takes my sweet tooth away.
  • Jenn1254
    Jenn1254 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered Skinny Cow ice cream and I LOVE it. My favorite so far are the Strawberry Shortcake sandwiches. They are only 140 calories a piece but they do pack 30 grams of carbs and 15 of sugar. But they taste awesome.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Mint flavoured dark chocolate. I have one square almost every night. Tastes like a thin mint. If they ever stop making it, I'll die instantly.
  • loganaw
    loganaw Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    hmmm.....sugar free jello :) only 10 calories. or yoplait light yogurt - only 100 calories. or dannon light and fit yogurt - 80 calories. sometimes i just have a spoonful of peanut butter. or you could eat a kashi oatmeal and chocolate cookie for 130 calories. it's packed with nutrients though. 4 grams of fiber per cookie. sometimes ill eat a kashi granola bar. i hear the skinny cow ice creams are good for a sweet tooth as well. though i havent tried them personally. or you could eat some diced up pineapple.
  • thecanface
    Options
    Mint flavoured dark chocolate. I have one square almost every night. Tastes like a thin mint. If they ever stop making it, I'll die instantly.

they actually just closed the mint flavored dark chocolate factory today due to the ressesion.

lol jk!! dont die!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Fat Free frozen vanilla yogurt = 110 cals
    Fat Free chocolate vanilla swirl pudding cup = 100 calories (or the sugar free is 60 cals)
    1 cup cut up strawberries or 1/2 cup blueberries w/3 tbsp whipped topping = 100 calories
    Small frozen banana, pureed with 1/2 cup almond milk = 135 calories
  • gokate1
    Options
    Sweet tarts or nerds...under 100 cals!
    Yogurt covered raisins
    Jet-puffed mallow bites (chocolate covered mini marshmallows...24 are 130 calories)
    Nabisco 100 cal snack packs
    Swiss Miss hot cocoa (120 cals)
    Basically, I go to the store...walk into the candy area and look at the backs of everything tasty looking! :)
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I believed for .5 seconds

they actually just closed the mint flavored dark chocolate factory today due to the ressesion.

lol jk!! dont die!
  • emchamberlain
    emchamberlain Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    No Pudge Fudge brownies! Delicious, chocolatey, and all-natural! No weird ingredients.
  • thecanface
    Options
    :laugh: I believed for .5 seconds

lol jk!! dont die!

AHAHAHAAA too funny..
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and fiber one cereal.

Oh my goodness :) It is the best thing ever!
  • ajh2011
    ajh2011 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Love the Healthy Choice Fudge Bars and the Klondike Slim-a-Bears (ice cream sandwiches, bars, etc.). So good! I have one after dinner every night. So worth the 100 calories.
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    oooh - fabulous suggestions, thanks everyone. What brand is this dark mint chocolate?!
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    i either eat the quaker chocolate mini rice cakes or the special k 90 calorie chocolate preztel, raspberry cheesecake or chocolate chip bars. and if i'm *really* feeling bad, i'll get a mini dairy queen blizzard:)
  • otm25
    otm25 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jell-o is my new go-to!
  • Tinkaboo
    Options
    i love the weight watchers luxury iced chocolate brownie desserts (90 cals) and the tesco light choices chocolate profiterole desserts (130 cals)

Yummylicious!

XxX
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    For me I love kroger low carb yogurt only abt 60 calories depending on the flavor and 4 carbs.. they have carrot cake, spiced pear.. ohh its good.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    tonight : yogurt with granola

sometimes i will make oatmeal cookies or a cake to share with friends.

but almost all desserts we eat are home made so we can control the sugar and fat content. occasionally we will pick something up at the bakery (not the grocery bakery - that stuff is way, way too sweet), but there are many nights where we just don't have dessert.

any of you are welcome to view my diary if you like..