4,5 kilos (9.9 lbs) lost - 5kg (11 lbs) to go !!!

Options
Hi boys and girls!:smile:

I'm going to tell you my weight story: in March 201 I met my boyfriend and after that day my life changed, for many reasons, some good, some bad. And in the bad list I can tell that there was "+ 8 kilos".

In November i started to fell really bad, the clothes looked awful, I looked awful, I couldnt even see myself naked. So I made a decision after Christmas:I GOT TO CHANGE URGENTLY!!

In early February my bf went home( he's from Brazil) and i decided that it was time. So since 1 February i've lost 4,5 kilos (9.9 lbs).

My goal is to weight 74kgs (my start weight was 84,4kg and it was the higher weight of my hole life even tho i'm just 21 and I'm 1,70m - 5'7") .

Right now I'm 79.9kg but people start to say "oh, you look much better" and I DON'T FEEL HAPPY when they say it!! I JUST FEEL THAT I'M GOING THE RIGHT WAY!!!

So, i'm probably going to need your help:) And I'm gonna help you too!!
Tomorrow i'll post some pictures of me before and after (or during as you prefer) :smile:

Have a good night (at least here, in Portugal is night) :P

And sorry for my bad English!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!