Shoes

Options
Ok, I posted a few days ago about my feet getting hot when I ran with my new asics. So I tried different asics, and I tried saucony, and now I think I am going to go back to my Nike Dual Fusion. Anyone else like the Nike Dual Fusion? I am training to run a 5k the last week in March. I am doing the C25k and just finished week 6.

Replies

• Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    what do you mean hot? Sweaty hot, or burning hot?

My feet burn on the eliptical and stair climber .. but trying to grasp what you mean by hot? I just bought Nike Pegasus' running shoes for my marathon training, so far so good :D
  • cjwilson57
    Options
    I mean burning hot, like they were on fire.
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I mean burning hot, like they were on fire.

I don't know if htey have this in the USA but in Canada we have the running room (www.runningroom.com or .ca)

They look at my strides, measure my arches and feet width and suggest a type of shoe, If you're running indoors, you can use the shoe up to 30 days and exchange them within that time for a different pair etc... pretty flawless if you ask me ... Cuz then you're gauranteed to get something you like ...

I honestly don't know What makes the feet burn, but I get the same thing from eliptical and stair climber, no matter what shoe i'm in ?