Getting Started

Options
Hey everyone!! I am new, just started a week ago! So far this program is really working for me. It has been easier that any other diet I have tried. I dont deny myself of anything...I just make sure that I track it!! That has helped me so much! I do need support....it is hard for me to do alone. I have wonderful husband who is also doing this! But it is not the same as talking to women that are going through the same thing. Plus he seems to lose faster than me!!! I know I can do this and keep it off! I think I can, I think I can......

Replies

• Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I know you can...I know you can! I know what you mean with how your husband loses faster...I am jealous of mine! Feel free to add me, we can always use additional support and motivation!
  • NorasNana
    NorasNana Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    good luck! (and since you have been on it for a week, don't be discouraged if the weight stops falling off quite as quickly for a few weeks...you might be building muscle, getting slimmer, but not seeing much weight change for a few. It's all good though!) Best of luck!
  • gazbo1986
    Options
    i'm pretty sure that men can lose weight easier than women in general. it's got something to do with blood circulation and our genetics.
  • Reka2011
    Reka2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    YOU can!
  • tandyjo01
    Options
    Thanks!!! I am sooo excited about doing this! Having the support from others is gonna make it sooo much better!!:smile: