Finally ready...

kmg583
kmg583 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just joined this morning and to be honest this is a little scary, sharing my feelings and relationships with food and the way I feel about my body is not something I've ever been comfortable with. I decided I have to make a commitment to myself and make it known to others if I every want my fitness journey to be successful. So here the journey begins...

Replies

• I just joined this morning and to be honest this is a little scary, sharing my feelings and relationships with food and the way I feel about my body is not something I've ever been comfortable with. I decided I have to make a commitment to myself and make it known to others if I every want my fitness journey to be successful. So here the journey begins...
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Just bask in the anonymity that is the internet. Good luck!
  • welcome to MFP please let us help you. we want to be motivation for you. You can tell us anything and the thing to remember is we will not judge you for any reason!! we are your support you shoulder to cry on and you friend to share the good times with!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: welcome
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    the friends you meet on this journey will walk (or run if you'd rather) with you and give you the support you need. Welcome
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Welcome to our little group. I hope we can help.
  • :smile: welcome :happy:
  • Hello! I, too, just joined this morning. I know, for me, just signing up and posting was a huge step. I wish you the best of luck. I look forward to following your successful journey.
This discussion has been closed.