how often are you shopping for smaller sizes?

Options
WalkingGirl1985
WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
I'm already at my first point..went from a size 20-12 in jeans..shirts 2-3x to a medium. Lucky i had smaller clothes laying around and need to rid of my "chubby" clothes.

Replies

• 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    It's been about every 2 months for me consistently since I started. I was a size 16 and I'm down to a 6/8. I'm starting to level out though (also I've been stuck around the same weight for a few months). I'm sitting squarely at 6/8 and S/M. But it was definitely dropping fast for the first 9 months or so, I'd only buy one or two pants in a size since I knew I'd need smaller ones!
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Actually, I have come to the realization that I'm going to have to buy some temporary dress business clothes.

I was trying to hold out until I reached my goal, but these last 10 lbs are going to take a while and the stuff I have is huge, makes me look like a little kid in his dad's clothes now.

I think I'll go shopping this weekend. Just sucks that it'll all (hopefully) be too small again in another few months.
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I went to the thrift store to find some things that were temporary as I worked my way through the sizes. Actually found a great pair of Levis that I still love even though they are a bit on the big side now.
  • apetty21
    apetty21 Posts: 137
    Options
    I'm going to have to shop more frequently. I just got some new pants from American Eagle, size 6, and they are too loose. I've worn them twice. I have other jeans that used to be too small now wanting to fall off. :grumble: