Didn't want to do it

I did not want to do my yoga workout today. Yesterday I helped my brother move some heavy furniture and my muscles are so sore today. I went on a bike ride with my dog and came home to do yoga and really really did not want to do it. So I came on here instead and got motivated so I did it anyway. I'm glad I did because I feel so much better now :happy: And I found that I can stretch further than I've been able to in years! So thanks for always supporting and motivating others because it motivates me to read those posts!

:heart: Kelsey

Replies

• Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    I did not want to do my yoga workout today. Yesterday I helped my brother move some heavy furniture and my muscles are so sore today. I went on a bike ride with my dog and came home to do yoga and really really did not want to do it. So I came on here instead and got motivated so I did it anyway. I'm glad I did because I feel so much better now :happy: And I found that I can stretch further than I've been able to in years! So thanks for always supporting and motivating others because it motivates me to read those posts!

:heart: Kelsey
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    No problem and same goes to you! That's what is so great about this site! Even if we aren't part of a conversation, just reading the support that is here is supportive to us too! I love it and I haven't skipped a workout since joining! SO thank you to you too!!

*Kistinbee*
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    GOOD JOB Kelsey!:wink:

Way to go....I don't wanna go for a wlk in 30 mins but I'm going to anyway:happy:

~Naj~
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    And how "Oh so good" it feels afterward makes it all worth it! Even if you don't have time to hop on here, remember that feeling and you won't have any excuses! Great job!:flowerforyou: