stay at home mom

Options
Hi i am a 29 year old mother of one. I have a one year old and i think its time for the baby weight to go away before i turn 30.

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) Good luck with your goals! I'm also a SAHM of 1
  • cnjbarry
    cnjbarry Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am a SAHM of 3 :)
  • superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids and I run daycare! I am also looking to lose weight before my 30th birthday :)
  • shaner82
    Options
    I also stay at home with 4 children...hope I can get this weight loss journey started successfully!
  • cnjbarry
    cnjbarry Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids and I run daycare! I am also looking to lose weight before my 30th birthday :)

I run a home daycare as well
  • shannonmh1981
    Options
    I am also a stay at home mom of two and a student. Good luck to you and if you need some motivation or support add me as a friend!! We can do it together!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you. This is a great site and there are great people here. Feel free to friend me.
  • kellykat2
    kellykat2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I wish I were a stay at home mom! Cherish every single moment you have with your little one's. Before too long they will be grown (like two of mine) and you will wish they were babies again.

Welcome to MFP. There is no better motivation to get healthy than your own child! You want to be healthy and energized so you can enjoy every single precious minute with your child. Remember they depend on you! They need you healthy and strong and setting good examples for them to follow for the rest of their lives. Congratulations for starting that now.

You will love it here.
  • alyssaporter
    Options
    Hi, I am also a stay at home mom with 4 kids, and run a home daycare!
  • rwann
    rwann Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I am a SAHM of 2 girls. 9 and 6 It's time for this wieght to come off I am tierd of people asking when I am due. Their expresion is priceless when I say she's 6.
  • gemlynch
    gemlynch Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm also a SAHM of a 6 month old girl. I just turned 30 in December and I'm ready to be thin again!!! I love this site and hope you do too!
  • foxmom123
    Options
    Hello :)

I am also a stay at home mom of 3 boys and run a daycare out of my home in the Barrie, Ontario area. I am finally ready mentally to get this weight off once and for all and really be able to keep up with my kids!

5117090.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • shells9973
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also a SAHM to two boys, almost 4 and almost 7... they're absolutely the best. But I'll be turning 40 in a couple years and I too... feel it's time for the baby weight to come off. ;) I'm very new to MFP as well and already have found wonderful info here. Good luck in your fitness goals.