Hello out there!!!!

Options
Just stopping by to say Hi...... I'm new been here for 5 days now looking for friends lost alot of weight over the last year and a half but now comes the super hard part those dreaded last 20 pounds and firming up...sometimes I think i've done good enough and wanna quit......then I remember what I started this whole journey for in the first place... I'm in need support to push me and challenge me I Promise to do the same for you.......Hope to hear from you soon...

Replies

• Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Your almost there. Don't give up now. Look how far you've gone. Awesome!!!!!!!
  • Marlys101
    Options
    Hi-
    Feel free to add me....love this site. You've lost a lot of weight....awesome! I could maybe lose a couple more pounds but REALLY need to firm up. Marlys
  • chubby1978
    Options
    Wow you have come so far don't give up! This site is a wonderful support tool. You look absolutly fabulous! Keep up the good work!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi! and wow you've accomplished so much. Don't let your dream go now! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! You have my support if you want it, add me if you like.:smile:
  • bigred65
    Options
    Hey there just stoping by to let you know that I got your back. And just like you challenged me today to burn 500 cals. I am here to make sure you lose that last 20 LBS. And you know what after you lose that 20. I hope you stay on my fitness pal to help me out cause I will still be here for you to make sure that you dont gain any of that 20 back.
  • frenchprairiegirl
    frenchprairiegirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment, congratulations!
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
    Renée
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    Accountability is a wonderful gift that can help motivate and heal. I appreciate the positive input from others and it's to give as well as to receive. Keep it up I love this site it is a wonderful tool for staying on track
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    hiya

welcome to the boards

you have lost so much weight!!!! well done you

good luck with the last 20lbs

x
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your weight-loss is amazing & inspiring! I've got a few more to lose too...15 or so. Seems like this last bit is SO much hard than the first chunk! You can friend me if you like...I'm always in need of encouragement & inspiration. Your weight-loss is both! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • heidiscool
    Options
    Hi there, I've lost 94 so far and have about 56 to go. I'm going to send a friend request to you right now. I'm still in the thick of it, but starting to think about getting to the maintenance part of my weight loss and would love to offer my support to your journey as well.