What's for dessert?!

Options

Replies

• davish28
    Options
    Sugar free jello chocolate pudding with 2 tablespoons fat free cool whip on top. I've had one every night this week. :)
  • radicalreader
    radicalreader Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Swiss Miss Sensible Sweets Diet Cocoa ... hot, fudgey, packed with calcium, only 25 calorie, and takes a long, long time to sip.
  • mamacath
    Options
    I do the low cal / low carb and I like 1/4 cup of fresh strawberries or blueberries with just a tiny topping of whipped cream ( I use the can ) - takes the craving for something sweet away :)
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Smart One's line of deserts. They were with the meals at the store. They come in 2 packs so you can't over indulge and I only eat them when I can't fight it anymore. Fruit just doesn't cut it for my sweet tooth; it actually just annoys it...LOL
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    the tesco light choices chocolate profiterole desserts (130 cals)

Oooo these sound good!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    oooh - fabulous suggestions, thanks everyone. What brand is this dark mint chocolate?!

It's a UK brand, the Co-operative.
  • Tinkaboo
    Options

Oooo these sound good!

They are actually AMAZING! I genuinely cannot believe they are only 130 calories! I would even go so far as to say they are THE best profiteroles i've ever had!

XxX
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,274 Member
    Options
    bump
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump! yum, all these are great ideas. As for the mini blizzard, I need to stay away cause I would be there all the time.:tongue:
  • JoanHolly
    JoanHolly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    FroZen yogurt- I'm obsessed I have it 5 times a week at least and have still lost 70 lbs.
    Also diet hot chocolate with cool whip lite. It's delicious and hits the seer tooth for about 80 calories total
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    FroZen yogurt- I'm obsessed I have it 5 times a week at least and have still lost 70 lbs.
    Also diet hot chocolate with cool whip lite. It's delicious and hits the seer tooth for about 80 calories total

Yum... what kind of frozen yogurt?
  • Cacassid
    Cacassid Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers ice cream candy bars (they taste like a frozen snickers bar). They are 150 calories and amazing!
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    I just discovered this --> freeze the dark chocolate sugar free jello pudding mousse. Unfrozen I honestly don't like it, but frozen ( a wonderful suggestion from my best friend) it tastes like chocolate ice cream :)) I like it alot!

I also like skinny cow ice cream sandwiches

Other times just good old fashioned berries with a little ice cream or cool whip if I don't have the cals for ice cream. Good stuff!
  • LindsayHein
    LindsayHein Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Dessert flavored yogurts did the trick for me!
  • italy1677
    Options
    1/4 cup of raisins or a red delicious apple are both some sweet fruit that I eat to take of a sugar craving :wink:
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Well, tonight I'm indulging and having a slice of homemade banana bread. 220 calories for once slice, but it's loaded with potassium and has decent iron and vitamin C. Totally worth it (and fits my calorie budget for the day).
  • ravenhill26
    Options
    I usually eat a special k cereal bar, pineapples or yogurt.....that usually does the trick!!
  • Purplegal
    Purplegal Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I discovered Sees lollipops...they are BIG and I can suck on one for a good 15-20 and only have half of it gone...and they are only 80 calories each...my favorite is Cafe Latte flavor...plus they keep my mouth occupied. :)
  • mvedas
    mvedas Posts: 69
    Options
    All of these sound good! I am trying to 'clean up' my diet and get rid of artificial ingredients and it seems like a lot of the healthier dessert options are way over-processed! That said, I really like the Breyers All Natural Ice Cream bars, I get the triple chocolate and one bar (it's actually pretty good sized!) is 130 calories. And you can pronounce all the ingredients on the box!

I always tell my hubby that if I didn't like sweets as much as I do, I'd be 15 pounds lighter!! Ha!
  • mvedas
    mvedas Posts: 69
    Options

Oooo these sound good!

They are actually AMAZING! I genuinely cannot believe they are only 130 calories! I would even go so far as to say they are THE best profiteroles i've ever had!

Where the heck do you get these!!!!

XxX