Guilty Pleasure?

Options
What is your guilty pleasure? Something you do that you wouldn't want your neighbors to know about lol:embarassed:

Replies

• beautifulnow
    Options
    Mine are I love the bad girls club and I sing...LIKE really get down into a mop while I'm cookin or cleanin in the kitchen :)
  • krisnshan
    Options
    I also like to watch the bad girls club and it is such a trashy show, I would not want people to know that I watch it and I yell at the tv when I watch it. Like I would seriously knock some of those people out! LMBO!
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    I do too!! LOL did you ever go around yelling POP OFF just POP OFF LOLOL
  • carrieloveshk
    carrieloveshk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. I love watching Teen Mom!
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Well I guess I can't say mine is something nobody knows lol My family and friends at least do.... mine is I love 80's music lol I'm talking from like New Kids on the Block to Def Leppard and Guns N Roses.... lol
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    LOVE ME SOME NKOTB!!
  • jenniix
    Options
    I... like to watch Jersey Shore. >.>

And I love to sing, just when no ones around. :) I'm a terrible singer haha.
    And I love to dance around... again when no one is around. Oh and I love talking to my dog, like he was a real human being who just can't talk back. :( I'm not weird I promise.
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    I talk to my dog too...I just pretend he IS talking back....does that make me more weird lol...its good to be weird <3
    I... like to watch Jersey Shore. >.>

And I love to sing, just when no ones around. :) I'm a terrible singer haha.
    And I love to dance around... again when no one is around. Oh and I love talking to my dog, like he was a real human being who just can't talk back. :( I'm not weird I promise.
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I actually rock out to Night Ranger while cleaning! I even use a wooden spoon!!!
  • stacielynn1
    Options
    haha we are so much alike i swear. I love the bad girls club totally do not want to be judged by it but its hilarious! last season was the best my co worker and i used to go around saying cuz i run l.a. lol
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    haha we are so much alike i swear. I love the bad girls club totally do not want to be judged by it but its hilarious! last season was the best my co worker and i used to go around saying cuz i run l.a. lol

No girl I ruuun la now pop off lol your awesome!