im having a hard time believing it but heres my mini success

Options
STARTING measurement: NECK- 17inches on 1/27. ...........TODAYS measurement 13.5.......3.5in loss
STARTING measurement: WAIST- 49inches on 1/27............TODAYS measurement 47.5.......1.5in loss
STARTING measurement: HIPS- 53 inches on 1/27..............TODAYS measurement 51.5........1.5 in loss
STARTING measurement: BUST- 45.5inches on 1/27.........TODAYS measurement 44..........1.5in loss
STARTING measurement: THIGHS- 32.5inches on 1/27........TODAYS measurement 32....... 1/2in loss
STARTING measurement: ARMS- 17inches on 1/27..............TODAYS measurement 16.5.......1/2 in loss
making a total of 9 inches lost!

i keep trying to figure out how i may have messed it up....but i am 98% sure i am measuring the EXACT same spots each time! It's just hard to believe. 4 of those inches is just from sunday. which i think is why its so hard to believe. do my arms, thighs, bust, etc., bloat through out the week?! is there any way this is wrong, besides not measuring the same places each time?

Replies

• BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Great Job, that is phenomenal.:smile:
  • blessedwith3boys
    blessedwith3boys Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    that's amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • sarahjrrr_
    Options
    That's amazing! Well done! (:
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I don't measure my neck or my arms. I only measure my bust, waist, hips and thighs.. so my small victory at inches lost is 3.5 total since I started my weight loss journey about 3 weeks ago. :) Doesnt it make you feel good to know that you can accomplish something you set your mind to? Keep up the good work! You can do it!
  • sexymohfo
    Options
    Way to go! You have inspired me for my weekend - the hardest time to stick to my calorie/carb/fat budget!
  • sleight119
    Options
    sweet
  • snazzycee
    snazzycee Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    your doing great! keep it up
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    There's always room for marginal error, especially when measuring yourself. Depending on what kind of workouts you're doing, how long and what kind of shape you were in before, yeah - this is possible. Totally. :-) But if you're really skeptical, measure again a week just to see what, if anything, changes. Or even over the next 3 days and then take an average. I'd guess you're probably pretty close though.

congrats on your successes!
  • skinnymom10
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • patattheshire
    patattheshire Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • starace
    Options
    Yay for you!!! Keep it up, even when times get rougher. You will do this!!! :D
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    Good going....Nice!!
  • leigh33ca
    leigh33ca Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That is great! Keep up the good work.:happy:
  • Renayz
    Renayz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How exciting!!! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!