ADD ME IM NEWWW :)....

Options
I'm super excited, found out about this site today on youtube today and told everyone i know lol. PLEASE HELP ME ( i need all the help i can get) get to know all this site has to offer... this has givin me a boost and im ready to run/finish this race.... thanx:flowerforyou:

Replies

• BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to the site, you will do great here, be happy to be a friend and support you, request is sent.:smile:
  • sweetmelissa57
    sweetmelissa57 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there welcome! I have been on here for about two and a half months. So far I have lost 34 pounds. I love this site. I would be happy to hello with any questions and I wish you luck on your journey!
  • UcallMeJay
    Options
    Download the app for Android of iPhone. It is awesome
  • WendyLandia83
    Options
    how do i request??? this is a fun program and addicting! i got my coworkers, sister and friends doing it and the best part is, YOU GET results! :D welcome!!! you will love it!!!
    Wendy
  • kymlynn13
    kymlynn13 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. This site is awesome! Add me if you need more support! The more the merrier!
  • midmomike2
    Options
    Welcome! You're gonna love it here! There's alot of info and support and we're all here to help! Good luck in accomplishing all your goals!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm loving this place. The tracking is the quickest and easiest online tracking I have found. And I love the FB like set up of support you have coming in daily. PLUS these boards. I frequently read success stories and it really helps when I feel like being lazy instead of working out.