yogurt

Options
What kind do you eat and how many calories does it have? I tired AE low fat yogurt today, it was Vanilla Latte very good but 190 calories. That to me is a little high for a midmorning snack, so I just had half. I like yogurt I just want one with less calories any suggestion?

Replies

• shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    What kind do you eat and how many calories does it have? I tired AE low fat yogurt today, it was Vanilla Latte very good but 190 calories. That to me is a little high for a midmorning snack, so I just had half. I like yogurt I just want one with less calories any suggestion?
  • SuzieQT
    SuzieQT Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I like FiberOne yogurt. Its really creamy with only 80 calories. Its kind of small though and doesn't have fruit pieces.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I get the little Great Value light yogurts at Walmart - 90 cals each - 40 cents each - and yummy. Worth a shot!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Yopait Light fat free, 110 calories and tons of flavors. Today I'm having pinapple upside down cake. I also love their Key lime pie and orange cream cicle. they have tons of flavors.

I also like to mix the Key lime with 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, very yummy, reminds me of that lime jello cottage cheese desert. And really satisfies my sweet tooth.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Yoplait LIght ...

Boston Cream Pie...

most of the lights are between 100-110 calories and worth EVERY bite! :bigsmile:
  • CristaAmy
    Options
    Fage 0% (a Greek yogurt) ... thick and creamy (a totally different texture than US yogurt though). Don't get the fruit kind (lots of extra cals). 90 cals and 12 g protein, if I remember correctly. Really filling. Enjoy with some almonds/walnuts and some honey. Yum!
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    for me either
    -Yoplait Source...35cals for 100 grams.....0 fat. (strawberry)
    -Danone Activia...100cals for 100 grams.....4 grams fat. (strawberry)

I'm trying to cut down on artificial sweetener so the Activia is better that way but of course is worse in calories and fat. But still not too bad!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I love the Yoplait light fat free yougurts. They have lots of different flavors and are 100 or 110 calories each. I'm going to have Pineapple upside down cake flavor for dinner (lunch). My favorite flavor is Boston cream pie. Yummers!!! I also like the Fiber One yogurts. They are 80 calories each. I heard someone on the bus the other day say he didn't like yogurt and I thought to myself, how can you not like yogurt! :laugh:

Also just an fyi, I get coupons for the Yoplait and Fiber One yogurts from coupons.com.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Yoplait source- about a zillion flavours, all are 35cals. I like blueberry best.
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Kroger has their own brand called Carb Master...I'm not sure who makes it for them, but it only has 80 calories and 4 grams of carbs and is actually really good.
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    yoplait light - 100-110 calories each, they have the best flavors
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Yoplait Light may taste good, but it has some of the worst ingredients of all yogurts out there.

Go for natural yogurts... Dannon all natural is good... Fage is good too :) Any organic yogurts are money :)