Options
Hi, I signed up yesterday, but didn't introduce myself. I am a 40 year old female from Florida. I have always had problems with my weight. I lost 30 pounds before on the Atkins diet, but I really would like to be healthy this time when I lose the weight. Atkins really isn't the way to go. I have started counting calories and going to the gym. This time I want to keep it off.

Replies

• dconner
    Options
    Hi, I signed up yesterday, but didn't introduce myself. I am a 40 year old female from Florida. I have always had problems with my weight. I lost 30 pounds before on the Atkins diet, but I really would like to be healthy this time when I lose the weight. Atkins really isn't the way to go. I have started counting calories and going to the gym. This time I want to keep it off.
  • HollyAnnH
    HollyAnnH Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good for you!:flowerforyou:
    I realized the same thing recently. I have been logging all of my food....even the really BAD days and exercising again. I may not see the results on the scale so much yet but I do feel better!:smile:

Keep up the good work and the positive attitude. You will get there!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!:flowerforyou:

If you get a chance to browse Recent Posts, please look up Newbies PLease Read by Banks. It has all the info you need!!

:flowerforyou:
  • janameyer
    Options
    This website is very beneficial. It has helped me keep track of not only what I am eating but also how I'm exercising. It really is a great website. Good luck to you
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm hotmomov4, and not feeling too hot these days. Was advised to try this page and so far I like it! I am need help sticking to the foods, so any encouragement helps. Thanks guys, I know you'll be there for me.:sad:
  • luvumonkey
    Options
    WELCOME!!! :flowerforyou: I'm new too and so far I love it!!! Good luck!!!