Ready to get fit for life

Options
Hey everyone names Kisha. 23 year old full time student in Sacramento. I work as a Barista at Starbucks and am almost done with school. Graduating with my AA in medical assisting. Always struggled with my weight. But I'm ready to take charge. Hope to meet some new people on here and make a good support group. Thanks!!!

Replies

• hilhall822
    hilhall822 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    What an awesome job! Good luck, you will do great!
  • katebcastro
    Options
    Your in the right site!!You can do it!
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I learned the hard way that it is easy to keep up with!~!~! .... Just keep logging on and logging in your food. If you dont have time to mess around on the site at least use the food diary everyday!~!~! It helps sooo much!~! Even add the things you use to "cheat" with. It helps to be able to look back and see your own patterns and learn from them. Most importantly, have patience. I know that is much easier said than done and I struggle with it everyday, but try. Good Luck, you can do this!~!~!
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    hiya

welcome to the boards :-)

good luck

xx
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    good luck in ur journey, this was the best site u could pick (i think) i love all the support and before and after picks plus the calorie counting is the best diet i have found. if u want a friend in this journey go ahead and add me.
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Agree with what happybunnysbabe posted, this is the best site you picked. Diet is the key to everyone's success on this site. Plus, exercise and sleep. Good luck. You have lots of support on here so you'll do fine.
  • Shafferx
    Options
    Hi Kisha!! I'm new too! I'm also a student, I know it makes it more difficult! I wish you the best luck though!