GollyGeeWinkers

Options
Well, where do I start. I can come up with A LOT of excuses for my FIVE, yes, you read right, FIVE pound gain this last week! :sad:

I've been extremely stressed over my Dad's health and some issues he's having.....we were without electric for 2 & 1/2 days (thanks, Ike).....mother nature is visiting....I could go on but I won't.

I'm just really disgusted and pissed off at myself. I knew better than eating some of the things I did...:noway: I KNOW better...but that didn't stop me.

This is my first gain since joining MFP and I don't ever want it to happen again.:brokenheart:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Well, where do I start. I can come up with A LOT of excuses for my FIVE, yes, you read right, FIVE pound gain this last week! :sad:

I've been extremely stressed over my Dad's health and some issues he's having.....we were without electric for 2 & 1/2 days (thanks, Ike).....mother nature is visiting....I could go on but I won't.

I'm just really disgusted and pissed off at myself. I knew better than eating some of the things I did...:noway: I KNOW better...but that didn't stop me.

This is my first gain since joining MFP and I don't ever want it to happen again.:brokenheart:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Today is a new day.

I am so sorry you are having a rough patch. To is so hard to deal with some things, that the most comforting thing sometimes is food. Which is bad, of coarse. You know that. You have come so far, you hit a little speed bump, and now you are back on track. No worries.

I hope that you have a good week and I will keep your father in my prayers.

Don't be so hard on yourself. We are human, we are not prefect, we sometimes fall. But, we pick ourselves back up and march on....

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Hey 5 pounds in nothing. It could just be a really good poop waiting in there somewhere. Or some extra water or something.

Now, quit feeling sorry for yourself over 5 pounds and get to work. Tons of water for you today, and exercise, exercise, exercise.

Okay I'm sorry for your situation. Really there could be several reasons for the gain, hopefully things will get better. I'll pray for your dad.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

So...rock bottom ey? Let this be your rock bottom...And now go forward and back up!!!

Can I just sell you on checking out this song???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM-585zy-Aw&feature=related

YOU CAN DO IT!!! :smile:

Or you can do what I had the other day...

I set my goal for complete failure and so anything happening would be success! LOL
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I'm trying REALLY hard to turn it all back around today. So far so good. I just got home from a 3 mile walk and my food choices have been back on track! Thanks for all the support. It really helps!:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I'm trying REALLY hard to turn it all back around today. So far so good. I just got home from a 3 mile walk and my food choices have been back on track! Thanks for all the support. It really helps!:flowerforyou:

YEY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FANTABULOUS!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Thanks for the HAPPY song, Princess! :flowerforyou: