Jacket potatoes :)

Options
kcleigh02
kcleigh02 Posts: 36 Member
I was just wondering what toppings u have on your jacket potatoes I'm running out of ideas :) thanks in advance

Replies

• adriayellow11
    Options
    What is a jacket potatoe? I see that on here a lot...
  • curran80
    Options
    What is a jacket potatoe? I see that on here a lot...

It is a baked potato.

I have either Chilli (made with turkey mince)

Low fat laughing cow

Tuna - no mayo
  • kcleigh02
    kcleigh02 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Its a full potatoe with skin left on either baked in the oven or put in the microwave :)
  • hacheybaby
    Options
    tuna with light mayonaise
    baked beans
    cheese (not alot thou)
    cheese and coleslaw
    bolognise
  • frubjious
    Options
    i quite like hummus, salsa or ratatoullie. Any sort of left that might do generally.
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I mix ground turkey or beef (7% fat) with a little salsa, slice the potato so it's fairly open, and pour on top!
    Store bought salsa is usually really high in sodium, and I haven't made it since I've been keeping an eye on my sodium, but I'm sure you can do the same thing with homemade salsa. :-)
  • brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    My favorite is plain fat free yogurt and A1 sauce. Mmmm
  • Charli666
    Options
    i make what i call magic potato :laugh:

Scoop all the flesh from the skin, mash it in a bowl and add in cooked (and chopped) peppers, onion & Green Beans, add sweetcorn, and black ground pepper, then stir in a small amount of low fat cheese spread ( i use laughing cow) and put it back into the skin.

you can do this with any of your favorite veggies, and all of the potato stays moist,

i might even have this for dinner :happy:
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    i make what i call magic potato :laugh:

Scoop all the flesh from the skin, mash it in a bowl and add in cooked (and chopped) peppers, onion & Green Beans, add sweetcorn, and black ground pepper, then stir in a small amount of low fat cheese spread ( i use laughing cow) and put it back into the skin.

you can do this with any of your favorite veggies, and all of the potato stays moist,

i might even have this for dinner :happy:

Like a twice baked potato with more veggies inside! :-) I like it!