Thanks Sonic

Options
Fab140
Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
Thank you, Sonic, for filling me up with 1180 calories.

Thank you, Sonic, for bloating and gurgeling in my tummy.

Thank you, Sonic, for the vegetables I will be eating instead of the original dinner I had planned....

:noway: :grumble:

Replies

• Fab140
    Options

Thank you, Sonic, for the vegetables I will be eating instead of the original dinner I had planned....

• Dropka
    Options
    damn that Sonic
  • Fab140
    Options
    :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

It tricked me, I tell ya!!!

:grumble: :grumble:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tlitzner
    Options
    Have you tried the fried ice cream blast? It's ammmmmazing! Evil I tell you!
  • LAPETITERUSE
    Options

I'm so jealous you live close to a Sonic!!! I grew up in the south and it's my fave, but the closest one is in Anaheim, CA - an hour 15 minutes away in good traffic - which translates to over two hours away on a good day lol I do make it there like once a year..... I guess it's a good thing it's so far away... limited temptation!!! haha
  • Juliebean
    Options

At least tell me what you had so I can live vicariously through you! :love: :drinker: Notice I didn't mention how you're bloated or that it's wreaking havoc on your belly at this time... :grumble:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Oh How I love Sonic!
    Especially the sweet tea with green apple flavor added. :tongue: YUM!
  • froggirl
    Options
    Next time get the grilled chicken wrap. It's really good and I actually crave them sometimes. Heck, get two of 'em, you'd still be better off!
  • kirstenkohn
    Options
    I grew up in Texas and we had sonics everywhere, and now I live and Washington and they're no where to be found:sad: I love sonics, but I guess i'm glad I don't have to worry about that temptation:tongue:
  • suzitto
    Options
    The very best thing that Sonic has that I havent had in YEARS because as a general rule of life, i dont eat double patties ever is the SUPER SONIC CHEESEBURGER. (With Mayo=970 cals)
  • Fab140
    Options

At least tell me what you had so I can live vicariously through you! :love: :drinker: Notice I didn't mention how you're bloated or that it's wreaking havoc on your belly at this time... :grumble:

:laugh:

I had the Chicken Club Toaster and a regular Onion Rings. YUMMO!!!
  • Fab140
    Options
    Next time get the grilled chicken wrap. It's really good and I actually crave them sometimes. Heck, get two of 'em, you'd still be better off!

I shall!! Thanks!!!
  • Fab140
    Options

I'm so jealous you live close to a Sonic!!! I grew up in the south and it's my fave, but the closest one is in Anaheim, CA - an hour 15 minutes away in good traffic - which translates to over two hours away on a good day lol I do make it there like once a year..... I guess it's a good thing it's so far away... limited temptation!!! haha

My brother lives in Ocean Side CA. Whenever he or any of his Marine Buddies come through NM, all they want it Sonic!!! :laugh:
  • LAPETITERUSE
    Options

My brother lives in Ocean Side CA. Whenever he or any of his Marine Buddies come through NM, all they want it Sonic!!! :laugh:

ah... camp Pendleton... I was in the Navy so I know the base well... Tell him there's one in Anaheim - take 5 north - take 91 east - exit lemon. It's on the North side of the 91 on Lemon. It's only like 45 minutes from him in good traffic. :bigsmile:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I still don't know why I opened this thread.......:grumble:

D*** that RT44 strawberry limeade that I thought was somewhat nutritional......they do use real strawberries, ya know?! then I checked out their website for calorie content :noway:

Now I just stick my head out the window (like my dog) as I drive by, salivating (like my dog), wanting just a bite(like my dog)..........NOT GONNA DO IT! <
    anyone know that quote? :laugh:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Mmmm..... tell me about Sonic....

Hubby and I were in California this summer, and I had my first In and Out Burger - for the love of God that was delish!!!
    :tongue:
  • LAPETITERUSE
    Options
    There are two things I absoultey MUST have from sonic at least once a year:

super sonic - mayo, lettuce and extra extra pickles; tator tots with cheese and vanilla dr. pepper
    foot long coney with mustard and onions; tator tots with cheese and rt. 44 lemon berry slush

hmmmm.... how bad would it be to drive to anaheim saturday to have sonic for lunch... I swear I would only eat lettuce and carrots the rest of the day!!!!!
  • Fab140
    Options

ah... camp Pendleton... I was in the Navy so I know the base well... Tell him there's one in Anaheim - take 5 north - take 91 east - exit lemon. It's on the North side of the 91 on Lemon. It's only like 45 minutes from him in good traffic. :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: Thanks! I'll let him know!!
  • LAPETITERUSE
    Options
    I still don't know why I opened this thread.......:grumble:

D*** that RT44 strawberry limeade that I thought was somewhat nutritional......they do use real strawberries, ya know?! then I checked out their website for calorie content :noway:

Now I just stick my head out the window (like my dog) as I drive by, salivating (like my dog), wanting just a bite(like my dog)..........NOT GONNA DO IT! <
    anyone know that quote? :laugh:

oh ya - the limeades are made from sprite!!!

try the lemon berry slush - its' better for you!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Awwww man...Sonic...Just going through the drive through can pack on a few... :laugh: