Turbofire??

Options
Ok my turbofire will be here tomorrow. I need to know any info on this dvd. What was your results. What meal plan you did as well. Any info will be greatly appreciated. i have 13lbs to lose by my birthday April 1st. So that's 4wks!!

Replies

• ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Me and my sister have purchased Turbo Fire as well...let me know how you like it. My sister did it and said it was just as hard as Insanity but I couldn't get through Insanity so I was going to wait until I got a little of this weight off to start it.
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Okay I have TurboFire and I have to say if you are not working out already and have a good endurance, it will be SUPER HARD to keep up. I am trying to get my endurance up first by doing Tae-bo so I can take on the challenge. Turbo Fire is an amazing program; you just have to already have the discipline to take on such a routine. I was thinking about starting the Turbo Fire back up-maybe we can help each other out!
  • vintagedream
    Options
    i really want to do turbo fire- but i live in an apartment and not so sure if i can get away with it. But it looks fun and hard core!
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    gem- im going for it i can do taebo without dying so i believe i can do this. I have been working out for about 6weeks now so i will manage. Hey we can surely help each other out. Lets go for it.
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is a great program. The great thing that Chalene has included is a modifier. You can watch her do the moves which keep the moves low impact. There is also a New to Program option. This segment breaks down each segment and shows you what is coming up with little tips about form, etc.

I started out doing the 9 week Prep Program and am on Week 9 of the regular TF program. Every time you do a workout it gets a little easier. Believe me when I first started I looked like an octopus on roller skates. Do not let the time intimidate you. Believe me I never thought I could do 55 minutes of cardio. Now TF 55 EZ is my favorite workout and I'm looking forward to TF 60 in the very near future.

In 8 weeks, I have lost almost 20 lbs and more importantly inches.

Good luck, have faith and press play.:smile:
  • akhapagirl
    akhapagirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll jump on in here. On week 7 of TF & love FIRE 55 EZ & beginning to love FIRE 45 as well (23 inches down & almost 14 lbs). I did almost 2 weeks of the Prep Schedule just to see what it would be like since I hadn't really been working out consistently in a long time. I started with doing the modified version since I was having probs w/my left knee & during the last 2 weeks have kicked it up a few notches & throwing some jumps in there. I still burn a ton of calories & feel awesome afterwards. No more knee probs either. When Chalene says it's your new addiction, she's not kidding :bigsmile: I "crave" to workout now. Looking to do Chalene Extreme/TF sometime in April.
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Marcy, at this time my plan is to start the CE/TF hybrid on April 7th unless I decide to go in another direction.