My favorite movie is...

Options
13»

Replies

• LAPETITERUSE
    Options
    Ok - if I were only able to choose one for the rest of my life, it would be:

Up Close & Personal - love, achieving your dreams and pursuing the ultimate "story"

Now - in reality since I don't have to choose JUST one...

Black Hawk Down
    All SAW movies
    All Hostel movies
    Original Chainsaw Massacre
    Grease 1 & 2
    Friday - "How come everytime I come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen, in the G** D*** refrigerator"
    Head of State - "That ain't right!"
    The Notebook
    Love Actually
    Pretty in Pink - "This is an incredibly romantic moment and you're ruining it for me!"
    16 Candles - "Oooooh sexy giiiiiiiirlfriiiiiiend!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh, Friday... "Craig, whatchu doin with all them boxes? You tryin to build a club house?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: "how you get fired on your day off??????"

Smokaaaay - Smokay - what you doin? Smokay - you takin a *kitten*???

:bigsmile:

OH man - I can quote Friday all DAY long!!!!
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My all-time favorite is The Quiet Man - John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara. (Dont laugh...The Duke fights for the girl!!)

Other favs would include Independence Day(Love to make fun of Jeff Goldblum), Indiana Jones series, Lethal Weapon series, and True Lies (Love me some Jaime Lee Curtis :wink: )
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I have a few, and a few that I always remember later, but my all time faves are Grease 1&2, dirty dancing, American history X, pretty much anything with Jon Heder or Adam Sandler, stand by me, the green mile, the gremlins ( my cat is named Gizmo lol). And many more that I will remember as soon as I hit post reply!!!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    See told ya....just remembered That thing you do, and almost famous and detroit rock city etc.......
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I loved *Fun with **** and Jane* that cracked me UP! haha

OMG I was just at the library and checked that out. I've never seen it before.

My favorites. My Girl and Momma Mia (this is new and a must see. It is so great, but don't take your hubbies. They will hate it)
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    I have three all time favorite movies Dirty Dancing, Grease, and Pretty Women, I could watch these movies over and over and never get tried of them.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I have three all time favorite movies Dirty Dancing, Grease, and Pretty Women, I could watch these movies over and over and never get tried of them.

Awe....Pretty Woman! Another one of my faves!!!!
  • monica5237
    Options
    Bridges of Madison County. .
    OOOOOHHHHH I forgot about that one! I LOVE that movie. I so wouldn't have gotten out of the truck!!!

I read the book before I ever saw the movie so I knew how it ended but when I first watched the movied I still cried. And every time I watch it I still cry again. :bigsmile:

I've never seen it...:embarassed: Perhaps I should rent it this weekend! :blushing:

I have never seenit either I guess I know what I am doing this weekend:smile::laugh: :sad:

My favorite movies that i can watch over and over and also quote the script is Grease and Gone with the wind OMG I LOVE scarlet O'hara she is my hero:blushing:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

Bronx Tale
    Last of the Mohicans
    Momento
    Life is beautiful
    Amelia (I always mess up the spelling on that one)

Kim
  • AndreaLee
    AndreaLee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Under the Tuscan Sun
    Elektra
    anything with Sean Connery (although he's getting to be a very old guy - still love him!)
  • madmisskelly
    Options
    Forrest Gump
    Rocky Horror Picture Show
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    my alltime favorite that i could watch over and over again
    The Big Lebowski
    TheDudeDancing.gif
    The Dude abides, man
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member