new friends?

Options
So I've been here for 45 days and have lost 6 of he 21 lbs I would love to say good bye to forever! I'm officially at a healthy BMI as of today and looking for some more supportive pals. The ones i have are great, i just want to more friends to encourage and be encouraged by :)

A little about me:
I'm a vegetarian
I'm a recent college grad
I'm from the beautiful state of Texas!
And most importantly, I'm an incredibly positive person!

Thanks yall!

Replies

• karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow thats awesome congrats feel free to add me!!
  • RoniDoll
    RoniDoll Posts: 262
    Options
    So I've been here for 45 days and have lost 6 of he 21 lbs I would love to say good bye to forever! I'm officially at a healthy BMI as of today and looking for some more supportive pals. The ones i have are great, i just want to more friends to encourage and be encouraged by :)

A little about me:
    I'm a vegetarian
    I'm a recent college grad
    I'm from the beautiful state of Texas!
    And most importantly, I'm an incredibly positive person!

Thanks yall!

I'm vegetarian and from Texas as well!!!! Lets be friends =]
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Oh what I would give to be finally in my healthy BMI range! Its always 'so close but yet so far' with me!!!
    I would love to befriend you as I need all the positivity I can get to FINALLY reach my goals this year. :)
    Congratulations on all your hard work so far!:flowerforyou:
  • mandalu292
    mandalu292 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've been on here for awhile, but have never posted on the message boards... I'd love to have some friends on here for support! I'm down 23 lbs. with a lot more to go.... nice to meet everyone! =)
  • mjd0109
    mjd0109 Posts: 152
    Options
    Hi all! I've been on here for awhile, but have never posted on the message boards... I'd love to have some friends on here for support! I'm down 23 lbs. with a lot more to go.... nice to meet everyone! =)

Great job and welcome! :)
  • shutterbug_bz
    Options
    Hi there! I am new to the community section as well, and would love some friends. :-) Congrats on your progress so far. I had 2 kids back to back and my youngest is turning 3 next month. I realized that I really should have lost the "baby weight" by now. haha. I am really determined to get back to the old me and have been working really hard for the last month and a half.
  • pontprennau
    pontprennau Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new here too, in the UK (Wales is the nicer bit) always looking for folks to talk and swap ideas with!!
  • mjd0109
    mjd0109 Posts: 152
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds everyone! Y'all are great!