Thanks Sonic

Options
2»

Replies

• Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    There are two things I absoultey MUST have from sonic at least once a year:

super sonic - mayo, lettuce and extra extra pickles; tator tots with cheese and vanilla dr. pepper
    foot long coney with mustard and onions; tator tots with cheese and rt. 44 lemon berry slush

hmmmm.... how bad would it be to drive to anaheim saturday to have sonic for lunch... I swear I would only eat lettuce and carrots the rest of the day!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

That's all I'm eating the rest of the day!! And working out for an hour.......
  • LAPETITERUSE
    Options
    Mmmm..... tell me about Sonic....

Hubby and I were in California this summer, and I had my first In and Out Burger - for the love of God that was delish!!!
    :tongue:

ah - in n out - you know... it's actually one of the better fast food places based on nutritional value. Even the double double is only like 600 cals.
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I still don't know why I opened this thread.......:grumble:

D*** that RT44 strawberry limeade that I thought was somewhat nutritional......they do use real strawberries, ya know?! then I checked out their website for calorie content :noway:

Now I just stick my head out the window (like my dog) as I drive by, salivating (like my dog), wanting just a bite(like my dog)..........NOT GONNA DO IT! <
    anyone know that quote? :laugh:

oh ya - the limeades are made from sprite!!!

try the lemon berry slush - its' better for you!

Thank you:flowerforyou:
  • LAPETITERUSE
    Options
    There are two things I absoultey MUST have from sonic at least once a year:

super sonic - mayo, lettuce and extra extra pickles; tator tots with cheese and vanilla dr. pepper
    foot long coney with mustard and onions; tator tots with cheese and rt. 44 lemon berry slush

hmmmm.... how bad would it be to drive to anaheim saturday to have sonic for lunch... I swear I would only eat lettuce and carrots the rest of the day!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

That's all I'm eating the rest of the day!! And working out for an hour.......

so it's not such a bad thing, right? lol
  • LAPETITERUSE
    Options
    I still don't know why I opened this thread.......:grumble:

D*** that RT44 strawberry limeade that I thought was somewhat nutritional......they do use real strawberries, ya know?! then I checked out their website for calorie content :noway:

Now I just stick my head out the window (like my dog) as I drive by, salivating (like my dog), wanting just a bite(like my dog)..........NOT GONNA DO IT! <
    anyone know that quote? :laugh:

oh ya - the limeades are made from sprite!!!

try the lemon berry slush - its' better for you!

Thank you:flowerforyou:

OMG - I just looked at the website - I'm misinformed. The slush is waaaaaaay more calories. I dont' think I'll EVER have it again :-( 680 cals for the rt 44!!!!! It's insane I tell you!
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    currently taking a vow to avoid Sonic at all costs......especially the SMELL.....:grumble:
  • Fab140
    Options
    currently taking a vow to avoid Sonic at all costs......especially the SMELL.....:grumble:

Ditto. Where's that book......:noway:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I want onion rings. Thank God there is no Sonic near me or I'd be there.
  • Fab140
    Options
    I want onion rings. Thank God there is no Sonic near me or I'd be there.

You know, though.....Since everyone has taken the "no trans fat" road (which is a good thing, mind you!) they just don't taste the same.....They taste like old oil.:noway: :sick:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Okay, I don't want any then.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I love there cream slushes:tongue:

-Adrienne:heart: