Not allergies.. a cold.
    But when it's not a cold, it's allergies:grumble: :indifferent:
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Options
    STUCK!
  • monica5237
    Options
    Sad :frown:
    the guy I have been dating, i think we are going to stop seeing each other.:sad:
  • nuttyrubs
    Options
    depressed
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    the guy I have been dating, i think we are going to stop seeing each other.:sad:

His loss. :flowerforyou:
  • monica5237
    Options

His loss. :flowerforyou:

Thank you:smile:
  • rjjarvis
    Options
    Light is too bright outside the cave...

23544.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Re-energized

I've been very consistent on my weight loss lifestyle but for some reason for the last few weeks, it's been a struggle. I had a really good workout last night and woke up this morning feeling re-energized and ready to re-committ to the program.

I think it helped that some things I was concerned about at work seem to be working themselves out to a postive solution.

Oh--and I am going to see a show next week and that always gets me excited.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

I hate that!!!!! Ugggg....hopefully this will be for the better no matter what you both decide. :heart:
  • monica5237
    Options

I hate that!!!!! Ugggg....hopefully this will be for the better no matter what you both decide. :heart:

he told me just now to give him till tomorrow at this time to figure things out.:huh: and now I have to wait 24 hours to find out if he wants to stop seeing me or not :explode:
    What is wrong with men these days :explode: :explode: :explode:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

he told me just now to give him till tomorrow at this time to figure things out.:huh: and now I have to wait 24 hours to find out if he wants to stop seeing me or not :explode:

Tomorrow? 24 hours? WTF is up with that??? Is this like Ross and Rachel? You are looking so good girlie!!! His loss!
  • melissa20
    melissa20 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted to become a nurse.
    I finally stopped thinking about it and decided to do something about it.
    I am taking it slow but I know in the long run it is definately worth it.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    determined!!!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Icky...my throat is starting to hurt...blah...:sick:

But...motivated...I'm so motivated to keep myself on track right now!!!!!:drinker:
  • monica5237
    Options

Tomorrow? 24 hours? WTF is up with that??? Is this like Ross and Rachel? You are looking so good girlie!!! His loss!

that is what i say too but it is hard we have only been seeing each other for a month but still it is hard and well he is a sweet heart but like you said his loss.
    I told him I was NOT a desperate woman so if he wants to stop seeing me that was fine.

(i could have another date tonight if i wanted) i did not say that but ohhhh I wanted to:bigsmile:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

I say hes got 24hrs. Princess is right U look great.
  • monica5237
    Options

I say hes got 24hrs. Princess is right U look great.

Thank you so much I really love all you guys:love:
  • rjjarvis
    Options
    I don't understand the time frame thing. He can take as long as he likes to figure things out, it's up to him.

But he has to accept that things may change while he is pondering what to do. If too much time passes, he may not have the same range of options he had before, and he has to understand that.

On the other hand, it may be that this is not a good time for the two of you. Not impossible that some stuff has to happen in his life before he is ready to engage. If he straightens that stuff out, you may or may not still be around for him.

In any case, this stuff doesn't go by the clock.

Best thing I think is to regard him to be gone and to go about your life as normal. If he wants to come back, that will be a new matter for consideration. But you can't hold your life hostage to his indecision.

Bottom line, move on independently but not in an unfriendly manner. I wouldn't try to apply pressure to him. If he's not the right guy, it's a mistake to urge him to stay, because that will have long term negative implications.

If he is the right guy, he'll be back (on his own time), and you will need to determine whether to allow him in your life again. It may not be possible. Either way it needs to be your decision.

Good luck, but remember that if a person doesn't want to be with you, you really don't want him to stay in your life (except maybe as a friend), no matter how wonderful he is. That path leads to even bigger trauma down the line. What you want is someone who wants to be with you.

Life is full of twists and turns. It will happen, even if the near term outlook is grim. Keep on message, pay attention to yourself, let this guy sort himself out without interference.
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    What's the saying???

If you love someone, set them free...
    If they leave, stalk them and smack them upside the head...

Something like that...Anyone remember?
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    excitedly-overwhelmed. :ohwell: Or do we make a new word for that: excitedwhelmed????? Have 60 - 80 people coming tonight for business meeting & I haven't cleaned my floors.:brokenheart: *ugh* Got to head out to school in a while & won't be home until the afternoon. I hate not being able to get everything done. :blushing: (as she remembers she should hire someone to do that) *sigh* at least I am no longer self conscious to speak in front of groups of people - ok, feeling better about the floors.... :smile: