New to MFP but been"underground" about a month =]

Options
I'm Marcy. Been logging my food & exercise religiously since starting here almost a month ago but coming out of the shadows now :bigsmile:

I'm currently starting my 7th week of TurboFire today, first round. Mom to 3 teens (17 yo daughter & twin almost 15 yo sons) & married to my man of almost 19 yrs (together 21). Finally getting around to working off that dreaded "twin skin" around the middle 15 yrs later. So far so good w/the TurboFire workouts (-23 inches & down 13.8 lbs so far) & really look forward to doing them in the morning. I have a lot more energy afterwards & feel like junk on my "rest" day :wink: I'm also doing the Zumba workout dvds here at home. Started my WL journey at the tail end of 2010 & can't wait to see where I am by my birthday in March (will be at end of week 10 by then).

Again, nice to meet everyone & good luck on your personal endeavors!!! :smile:

Replies

• aset132
    Options
    Love the inches lost! Great Job!!!
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    wow, that's awesome Marcy! I'm fairly new here as well... just past my 30th day lol... sounds like you are on a roll! -23 inches with turbofire, that's awesome! I also have twins as well as other kids lol I have 5 in total, altho my kids are a lot younger, my twins are 18 months old (girls) You should add me on here, think maybe we have some stuff in common, and we can keep each other motivated! And you are doing great! Keep it up!
  • akhapagirl
    akhapagirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thx & I did add you :bigsmile:
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    way to go! just keep it up and you'll reach your goal in no time. you are doing fabulous.

(my birthday is march too- 26th. what days is yours?)
  • DivaDLB
    DivaDLB Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats ... what is TurboFire?
  • Pineapples
    Pineapples Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    wow you are doing awesome!
  • akhapagirl
    Options
    way to go! just keep it up and you'll reach your goal in no time. you are doing fabulous.

Day before on the 25th :happy:
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options

Day before on the 25th :happy:

d'awwww!
    happy birthday!
  • gramma_mom08
    Options
    I am with you Marcy! I have been logging in and losing some weight but not used message boards. I'm new to all this so takes me longer to "get with it"! Reading your entry was encouraging... thanks for coming "above ground" and sharing.

My birthday is March also... the 5th!!:flowerforyou:

QUESTION: Anyone know how many calories 61 Kcals would be?
    What is TurboFire?
  • akhapagirl
    Options
    TurboFire is an intense cardio conditioning program by Chalene Johnson. You can check it out at http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/turbofire.do?code=SOCIAL_FB_TF