I'm New and Scared!!

Options
I am ready to change my life and I need help from myfitnesspal. I hope to make lots of friends and hope we all can work together. I am ready for this weight to be gone.

Replies

• hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome. This is a great place to be. Check out the 'sticky' posts in the General Diet and Weight Loss Help. You will find a load of info that will help you learn about healthy weight loss and the way this site works.
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    This site has worked for me...don't be scared!! Be in charge of your body!! It's an invigorating feeling!
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP. :bigsmile:
  • wanda1956
    Options
    add me as your friend...you can do this!:happy:
  • lozzy05
    lozzy05 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My sentiments exactly, add me if you like and we can support each other. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    You'll do great. Just NEVER GIVE UP!
  • angelarozmyn
    Options
    you should be EXCITED!!! :) it wiill feel like you have extra HOURS in your day because of extra energy :)
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Honestly it can be scary. Change is something that comes hard to some people. But it's that mindset that have made us needing this site. I know you can do it! It's going to be tough, but this is worth fighting for. If we only get this one life we have to make it count. :) Good luck on your journey!