Okay I have a confession and i'm dying to tell you guys...

Options
For those of you that have ever tried to have a baby, you'll understand this - i'm in the 2 week wait.

We are not actively trying and actually, the husband uses the good ol' PP method (I'm sure you can now sleep at night knowing this about us), but this month he wasn't very careful.

So OMG, I don't know if it is all in my head because I want another baby so bad or what but I have had some major symptoms.

* Sore Boobies
* Twinges and stuff in my lower tummy
* And I didn't know this was a sign until I googled early pregnancy signs. I've been congested and have had a sore throat for the past 3 days.

I'm due for the evil witch on Sunday/Monday - so i'll keep you guys posted.

I hope I am. I really hope I am! :heart:

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    For those of you that have ever tried to have a baby, you'll understand this - i'm in the 2 week wait.

We are not actively trying and actually, the husband uses the good ol' PP method (I'm sure you can now sleep at night knowing this about us), but this month he wasn't very careful.

So OMG, I don't know if it is all in my head because I want another baby so bad or what but I have had some major symptoms.

* Sore Boobies
    * Twinges and stuff in my lower tummy
    * And I didn't know this was a sign until I googled early pregnancy signs. I've been congested and have had a sore throat for the past 3 days.

I'm due for the evil witch on Sunday/Monday - so i'll keep you guys posted.

I hope I am. I really hope I am! :heart:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Ummm....YAY!!! Keep us posted!!!! I have my fingers crossed for you!
  • AdreaDawn
    Options
    Thats awesome! Hope to hear good news soon! :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Aaawwww....:heart:

Good luck, Lina! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    My fingers are crossed for you!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I would love to have another baby. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    O that Two Week Wait is TERRIBLE!!! (Seems we may use the same method.....:laugh: )

I hope you are, too, sweetie!!! :heart:
  • jdaniels
    Options
    I will keep my fingers crossed for you
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    I got my finger crossed for you keep us updates as soon as you know anything.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

In that case... I might be preggers too!

Crossing my fingers and toes for you Lina!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    So go buy a pregnancy test???

You aren't ever "almost" preggers...Go buy one. I found out I was two weeks prior to when I "should have known." Go get a test???
  • lina1131
    Options
    Princess come and do my laundry - I tested this morning and it was a negative, but i'm only 8 dpo. with Lilliana I didn't get a positive until 13 dpo and I swear I tested every friggen day with her :laugh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Princess come and do my laundry - I tested this morning and it was a negative, but i'm only 8 dpo. with Lilliana I didn't get a positive until 13 dpo and I swear I tested every friggen day with her :laugh:

I think I was 13 days into my wait and I tested with my daughter. With my son..I knew...BLAH!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Oh no fair! I want to have a baby soooooooooo bad. I told my fiance we have to try during the honeymoon. lol, I can't wait to be a mom! Good luck Lina! :flowerforyou:
  • lina1131
    Options
    Blah because you had morning sickness? I didn't have any morning sickness with Lilliana. At all. The only suffering I had was bad heartburn.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yayyy! How exciting!! Good luck to all!! :flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    AWWW! Yay, baby time! lol Gotta love babies...good luck! I can't wait to know if u r or not lol :flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    How exciting!!! Yes, keep us posted!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • wannabee
    Options
    :smile: Sayin' a big prayer for you right now!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Ezzie and I will do a special Sparkle Kilt Fertility Rite dance, at midnight, under a full moon... just for you :laugh: :drinker: :bigsmile:
    feat16.gif