Friend me please!

Options
Hi there! Like everyone else on here I'm looking to lose some weight and get healthy again. My goal is to get down near 150 which was the weight I was when my husband and I first met. Back then I was "skinny" but not toned and wore a size 10 jean. I still have one of my pairs of jeans from way back and dream of the day I can fit back into those (currently 200 lbs and size 14-16 jean)

So yeah, I would love to have more MFP friends to give and receive support and hopefully we can all complete our goals together. :)

Replies

• zazasma
    Options
    hi just joined yesterday.. coastie wife also :) good luck!
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    welcome and all the best to the both of you
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Hello and good luck! Just added ya.
  • mbrownks77
    Options
    Please add me if you'd like. Will give all the support you can take! lol hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Great group of friends I have made and lots of support! Good luck on your journey!
  • mizay83
    Options
    Joined this week and it's hard dieting lol Add me if you want a chat. On facebook too (my name is May Byrne) feel free to add me x
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Welcome this is my second week and I love it here......Ill send you a friend request....:flowerforyou:
  • alicia116
    Options
    HI everyone! I just joined this site and hope that I will be able to make friends that will be able to help my get back into shape. If anyone would like to add me as a friend I will do my best to be as helpful as possible.
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I just joined as well :) I'll add ya too
  • HaloMoto
    HaloMoto Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! I'm up for a new friend on here!
  • CoastieGMWife
    Options
    Wow! You guys are amazing! I will do my best to show you all as much love and support as you have already shown me. Thank you <3
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hello to you all! I'll be a friend! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • EvanRP
    Options
    you think 150 lbs is skinny! lol
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

Wait a minute, is this a jab? Because if it is, it's not very nice. Everyone's body is different and everyone has their own goal of what they'd like to accomplish. Also, height has a whole lot to do with it too.
  • dginther2009
    dginther2009 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I agree, 150 is skinny for some people!!! Lots of people actually. I know I'm 5'10" and it would be skinny for me. Keep up the good work, not everyone is 5 foot and 100 pounds remember. It's how you feel! Keep up the good work. If you can't say something nice then move on and dont post.
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Great goal especially for someone who is 5' 11" You will soon be at your desired spot with this amazing site! Best wishes coming your way!
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options

Hey this is a support system, not a Jab session......150 lbs is skinny for some. Totally amazes me that there is always someone who has something negative to say. Keep the negative out and you will do ALOT better.....
  • camjes05
    Options
    Just added you :)