Friends needed

Options
Hi.

I am a mother of 2 active boys. I had back surgery a year ago and now need to lose about 15 lbs to get where I would feel good about myself. I need some motivation for others and just sometimes need to vent without being judged by my own thoughts. I'm currently 144 and want to be back to the 128-130 weight. My problem with all of this is that I seem hungry all of the time. I need snack ideas that keep me from hunger.

Please join me as a friend.
Thanks.
a

Replies

• LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you like. Wishing you all the best on your journey!
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I will add you as friend. I also have not a whole lot to lose. I think it's harder the less you have. I find I have to exercise a lot to allow the extra calories to satisfy me. Good luck!
  • lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    u can get some ideas off my profile where i replied to a thread regarding low cal foods
  • mel4bama
    Options
    Hey! Glad you are healing well from your back surgery. I completly understand where you are coming from in the snack idea area. I too only need to lose a little but still...sometimes that little bit is the hardest to lose off! I'm here for you!!!