New to Myfitnesspall

Options
My hubby and I are starting this journey together. My goal is to lose 60 his is around 40! We are looking for like minded couples or positive people. L:heart: et's all get fit together! We would love to connect with people to give and receive encouragement and help keep us all accountable. We can do this! Falling is inevitable, failing is a choice! NEVER QUIT!! Be blessed! LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE AND THEN LAUGH SOME MORE!!

Replies

• marmite230
    Options
    Go For It!
  • Fernandomike
    Fernandomike Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    This site is a great resource for both tracking your intake and also for support from like-minded folks. Welcome aboard and best of luck to both you and your hubby.
  • MrzMallory
    Options
    My Hubby will be glad to see another male LOL
  • Fernandomike
    Fernandomike Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    There are a few of us males around here. I'm new here, but I've dropped about 30 lbs in the last 7 months or so. This site has helped me get over a tough plateau. Anyway, if you two use all that the site has to offer, then you will definitely lose weight. It's a nice thing to do together as well. My wife and I are on the same course though she doesn't use myfitnesspal.
  • ffemtchris
    ffemtchris Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My wife and me started on this site about a month ago as part of a weight loss challenge through the martial arts dojo our family uses. We like the site for many reasons but one is the support from others like us. I wish you and your husband well. Give a shout if you like.
  • MrzMallory
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! We really appreciate it! Its great to see couples taking this journey together :-) Add us if you like we appreciate the support.
  • mush1958
    mush1958 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It is so much easier when you have someone to do it with. My husband is really supportive and will go on any eating plan that I chose. Stick with it and, keep each other strong!
  • MrzMallory
    Options
    Thanks Mush! Yes it is easier. We worked out together Saturday and it was wonderful he is so supportive! Thanks for the encouragement! :flowerforyou: