effectiv fast exercise routine!!

Options
I'm a mommy to wonderful two year old, and a wife of bone marrow transplant recipent. So between taking care of my dAugheter,husband, school, and work. I don't know where I can squezze in exercise. If anyone has a quick,effective exercise routime please let me know thank u

Replies

• lal73
    lal73 Posts: 116
    Options
    Playstation or Wii fitness games,,,you can play and burn calories as part of family time
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    research tabatha thrusts, kettlebell swings, and HIIT training or high intensity interval training for time effective workouts. You can use your kids as weight they will think its a game and love you all the more for it. I do the kettlebell swings using my 2 yr old son and he loves it.
  • 2bfitforever
    2bfitforever Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    A lot of the BeachBody dvds are only 30 minutes. I also believe the 30 day Shred is about 30 minutes. Good luck!
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    zumba
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy to wonderful two year old, and a wife of bone marrow transplant recipent. So between taking care of my dAugheter,husband, school, and work. I don't know where I can squezze in exercise. If anyone has a quick,effective exercise routime please let me know thank u

Holy Crap you're busy!
  • missnikkie
    Options
    I recently started working out with Leslie Sansone. Her DVD's "Walking Away The Pounds" are AMAZING!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Also Jillian Michales 30 Day Shred. It's 30 minutes with warm up and cool down.
  • springsgranny
    springsgranny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Zumba is a wonderful way to exercise if you like to dance, but you have to stretch out before you start or you will be hurting! I am 71 and started a Zumba class at my 55+ Village and they love it. In the beginning, you may have to slow up a bit by doing the Merange step and moving your arms when your legs get tired. Then just pick it up when you are ready. You will and move every part of your body and you will sweat!!!

Who said seniors can't keep up????