Using Video Games To Lose Weight

Options
I recently purchased an xbox 360 and Kinect system and have been playing The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout and Zumba and Your Shape-Fitness Evolved and I've already lost 9 pounds in the last couple weeks. I love how personalized the workouts can get! Just wondering if any of you got results from those games.

Replies

• kellykat2
    kellykat2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is great! Keep up the good work.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great....how long did it take you to lose it?
  • gdotman
    Options
    thats awsome keep up the hard work I have lost most of my weight at the gym, but do have an xbox and a kinect and play dance central just something different to do and fun.
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My husband surprised me with Wii Zumba a couple months ago, and I LOVE it! I work up a good sweat and burn about 400 calories in 30 minutes, so it has to be doing something! :) But I also like to do a variety of other things so I don't get bored. I tried a boxing game awhile ago and was very sore the next day. Didn't even feel like a workout.

Have fun with your new "games!"
  • DancingFox
    DancingFox Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've been using the Kinect for workouts, as well! I'm thinking about also setting up my PS2 again and pulling out my Dance Dance Revolution equipment!
    It works!!
  • LaraBoBara
    LaraBoBara Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I use Your Shape and Jillian Michael's for the Wii . I've gotten great results and it keeps you motivated.
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    I love using Dance Dance Revolution 3 and Just Dance 2 for workouts. I wish I could pick up zumba for the Wii or some DVDs but they too expensive new and I haven't been able to find any good deals used :(