Motivation please

Options
Hi everybody!

I need a little motivation to exercise today. I feel a bit better after having a snack. But I'm just tired and sore from yesterday's workout.

A little positive encouragement?

Replies

• themrsbriggs
    themrsbriggs Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!!! good luck :)
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I read on a thread yesterday, "You'll never regret working out, but you'll always regret skipping a workout." If you're sore, just tone down the intensity a bit. But get up, and MOVE!!!
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    if you need more help just look at some before pics and then recent ones, if that does not work then we will get you forwarded to the cheer section lol.
  • gdotman
    Options
    been down this road several times what helps me is to just push myself to do it anyway cause 9/10 times once i get donew with a work out I feel way better then I did earlier hope this helps.
  • denise980
    Options
    Being sore means that your working out all the right parts. You can do it!
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Going to change into workout clothes right about now! :)
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I'm never motivated to work out....I just think about how one missed workout session makes it easier to become two, then three.....then none at all......
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Those sore muscles are your body's way of saying thanks for waking me up!!!

Stay with it. Just do low intensity.... you don't have to be running every day of the week, sometimes we must walk.

If we were required to take giant leaps every day, we would soon tire and fail. Sometimes we get by on baby steps.

consider today a baby step day! :)

if you have muscles that aren't sore today, work those out instead and let your others ones rest.
  • Lenorecreations
    Options
    I second that, being sore does mean you are working all of the right parts. Once you get through each workout and start to build muscle it does become easier. You can do it!!!!
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You'll feel so much better after you do! Make sure you're stretching after your workout as well, to help repair the muscles you worked out.

DO It!!
  • Holly12178
    Options
    The days I feel unmotivated I force myself to the gym and those are usually my best workouts! Just tell yourself once your in your groove you will forget your muslces are sore and think how sexified your gonna be this summer LOL
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Just finished a 30 minute workout. Then a did a little bit of resistance band too.
    I just needed the push.
    ♪ And some good music helped too♫