Down side to loosing weight

Options
I am always freezing. Some times I am missing my insulation. Has any one noticed this.

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Yup... I've been cold since Christmas... living in Michigan is maybe a bad idea right now!!! But I'd rather be skinny and wear more layers than be fat again!!!
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    yep. i'm always cold, even more so with the weight loss. i layer up as best i can
  • gdotman
    Options
    yes i do to and the bad thing it that I work outside
  • bovbjerg
    bovbjerg Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    YES - I was just wondering today if it was just me that feels is. It is definitely colder than normal temps outside but I figured a lot of it was to do with the water I'm drinking.....and hoping that being cold must burn more calories trying to warm up - right? Haha!
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    i feel my hands more likly to get cold now, its very interesting!
  • choley222
    Options
    Yes I am always cold even in the summer which is odd since I live in Florida lol.
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Me too! Eventually we'll all adjust to having less "insulation." I just wish it would happen soon. I'm cold all the time!
  • fushion243
    Options
    Yep, when folks ask me how I feel after losing all the weight, I say, "Cold and hungry!"
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Maybe living in So Cal has made me soft, but these 65 degree winters are cold! ;)
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    My husband lost 65lbs and he's always freezing! I'm looking forward to feeling cooler as I lose...lol Right now I'm always hot...ugh.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I was cold natured to begin with but now it's just gotten ridiculous. It's in the 80's here and I have been walking around the house in long sleeves...
  • Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yep, look hotter ~ feel colder

or is it,

it is better to look hot than feel hot . . .
  • socrates9011
    socrates9011 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i am glad I am not the only one. Bought me an electric blanket last night and it is heaven.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Yep, when folks ask me how I feel after losing all the weight, I say, "Cold and hungry!"

Omg...that's been my problem all along because those are the two things I HATE more than anything to be...no wonder I've been a grouch lately....hehehe!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    On a serious note...the days I do HIIT workouts I burn up all day...no matter what the temperature because my metabolism is on FIYAH!
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    even with being overweight, i'm always cold.. (i've only lost 5 lbs) so it'll be interesting once i loose more.