looking for new friends

Options
hi! i've recently joined n i am loving this website! i'm looking for friends who are on the same journey of weight loss as i am! Its a tough journey but with plenty of motivation n us pushing each other i think we'll all b ok n do great. I have a weight loss goal to lose 70lbs in 7 mos!!!! thats a big goal but its do-able .... 10lbs a month ... looking forward to a new begining n new friends :happy:

Replies

• lisaharlow
    lisaharlow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with that, what is your strategy going to be??
  • naidzlove
    Options
    Hey, ive just joined the site today it looks really good and helpful! looking for a few friends too from some support! what diet are you doing? im ging to try a mix of slimfast and calorie counting x
  • pamela_2_u
    Options
    well i'm working out two times a day and i'm trying to stick to the healthy foods... ITS HARD but slowly but surely i'm getting there. thats about it..its taking me some gettin used to. i started back in mid december and i've only lost 11 lbs! but thats cuz i was stil goin out to eat at least twice a wk, not any more
  • naidzlove
    Options
    I was eating out twice a week too, but ive cut that out! 11lbs is a really good start, ive got about 40 to lose hopefully by summer, which is optimistic! what work outs you doing?? twice a day sounds pretty hardcore, i need some of your motivation! been doing a gym work out then half an hour of pilates 4 times a week, ive got time to do more though, so i need to work on it ! x
  • pamela_2_u
    Options
    well honeslty this is the longest i've ever lasted on any diet or wkout routine ever! n i can honeslty say thanks to my really good friend who is on me like white on rice i've kept it up. shes not here with me physically but shes constantly emailing, calling or texting me...lol.. shes awesome! i actually just started wkin out twice a day a week ago. i bought the wk out video called turbo fire. its a GREAT intense wk out video.. its from beach body. just like P90x n insanity, this also has 12 dvds n a wk out schedule to follow along with healthy reciepes to follow. so i do the wk out in the mornings n then i go to a class at the gym in the evenings... so far its been ok, just some slight issues with my lower back but hopefully not for to long
  • 2BFitnFab
    2BFitnFab Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well, I have about 70 lbs to lose as well. it would be nice to lose in 7 months but we'll see. This is my first day using the app. I have been working out since dec 20 and have only lost 6 pounds but admittedly I haven't changed my eating habits at all. Having a group of friends for support will help me tremendously. Good luck to all of you in your weight loss endeavors.
  • vanessamarch
    Options
    It will pay off in the end!!! So proud of myself right now, my class had cupcakes and I thought is that worth the 500 cals it probable is? And I didnt eat ANY!!! We can do this PAM!! Proud of you and like I said if you stick to it you will see something! But you cant cheat!!!!
  • pamela_2_u
    Options
    lol cupcakes?! ooo yummy i would had probably gave in...lol.. j/k yes i did super great yesterday and today has been pretty good too. V we gonna b lookin dead sessy by the time we're done... but wait u alredy look good....lol.. but keep it up, i need sum of that will power
  • sabichu
    Options
    Always here to help and support! :D