Does it count if it's fizzy...!?

Options
Sooo... I am getting SERIOUSLY tired of drinking so much water all the time! I like things with flavour and really miss my squash! So, I have started drinking flavoured water as it is still water but a bit more exciting! I spoke to my trainer at the gym about it and showed her the label and she said it's fine to drink it cause it is really low in calories (only 16 calories a litre) and doesn't have much sugar in it either. However, I forgot to ask her if it counts towards the amount of water I am meant to drink each day (approx 4 litres!!)

What do you reckon? Does it count if it's fizzy and flavoured?

Muchos Amore
Tink/Garcia!

XxX

Replies

• kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I'd say yes. It's basically water with a tiny bit of flavor added. I'd count it, just make sure you also log those calories. They can add up over a week/month!
  • sabichu
    Options
    I personally find fizzy makes me bloated, so I never count it towards my water intake.
  • mezmez73
    Options
    hey tink!

well....i was going thru the same thing last week....wondering if my morning tea counts as my water for the day!

so....i went to the dr i work for and she told me as long as there are NO calories what so ever.....i can count it as water!

my tea has zero calories and zero with the splenda too! so....my tea does count as my water intake!

i hope this help!!! Jen

ps----btw...i am seriously sick of water too! now i throw a lemon in it to help it go down better!
  • meanebaby
    meanebaby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the crystal light flavors. They're like 5 calories per packet (2 glasses of water).
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    true lemon has increase my water intake by like 60%. i was BAAADD with water :(