I WANT CHOOLATE!

Options
What to do when I crave chocolate??? I eat a little square to stop the craving but then I want more.... I don't eat more but I really want more! Any hints?

Replies

• tay81tay
    Options
    I want some to. Yum it sounds Soo good! I either eat ALOT lol or I eat a little piece then eat some ice or drink lots of water. Or just ignore the craving all together but that's tuff.
  • Eyvette1
    Eyvette1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream Bars...only 100 cals and OMG they are good!!!
  • netsirk419
    netsirk419 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Try the Keebler 100 Calorie snacks. The chocolate covered pretzels and mini brownies are pretty good. It satisfies the craving without the regret.
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    What kind of chocolate are you eating? I find I am more satisfied with a little dark chocolate......at least 70% but usually I eat 85%. I don't eat milk chocolate because I find it hard to quit.
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I like making smoothies with chocolate soy milk, banana, peanut butter, and a little ice. Little bit of all the yummy stuff that's good for you and it's a sweeter drink so it could cut a craving for something sweet!
  • camjes05
    Options
    Fiber One, 90 calorie Chocolate bars are great for my chocolate cravings and will fill you up.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I'm a real big fan of lavish chocolate oatmeal..if u don't have chocolate oatmeal, make it with hot cocoa powder. It's even yummier if u have the calories to add peanut butter to it
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I eat 1 or 2 Dove Dark Chocolate promises, the chocolate is so rich you don't really feel like you "need" a lot of it.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I warm up a deep chocolate Vita Top in the microwave :) Or have a York Peppermint Pattie :D
  • JenUB
    JenUB Posts: 84
    Options
    60 calorie pudding cups are filling too. I mix the chocolate ones with Cool Whip lite. Tastes like a Frosty.
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Try carob. It tastes just like chocolate with less sugar, fat and all the bad things. Check it out.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I find that higher quality chocolate is the best way to satisfy my intense passionate affair with chocolate. Get something with a 50% or higher cacao content and eat a serving or two and allow yourself to feel it.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    You can add baking cocoa to things like pancakes, oatmeal, smoothies, etc. that adds a chocolate taste without any sugar. I like the extra dark baking cocoa.
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I do toast with nutella on it. It's so yummy and curbs the chocolate craving!
  • aalton22
    Options
    Wendy's chocolate frosty (small) is low 300 calories. A jr. size is mid 100 calories. That's my go to. :)
  • katikati
    Options
    Ooohhhhhh meeee toooo what I do is if I have some calories left I measure off some squares n eat them slowly enjoying every bite!! I also think the darker the better. Keeps me happy lol.:flowerforyou:
  • Snowbunny95
    Snowbunny95 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Then have some. Get a good piece or your favorite. Not a huge piece - just enough to satisfy the craving. Then work it off or don't stress over it. The more likely you are to deprive yourself, the less likely you are to stay with the program!
  • aalton22
    Options
    I forgot...chocolate fudge ice cream bars are like 60 calories.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I find that higher quality chocolate is the best way to satisfy my intense passionate affair with chocolate. Get something with a 50% or higher cacao content and eat a serving or two and allow yourself to feel it.

Me too! I actually like SUPER dark chocolate all by itself - 85% (I've even eaten 90% and enjoyed it, though that's too bitter for most folks).
  • DoreenLariviere
    DoreenLariviere Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I heard if you stop and brush your teeth it helps. I guess the toothpaste ruins the taste.