Super Target Market Pantry Brand Foods

bigjim59
bigjim59 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 24 in Food and Nutrition
I cannot find any listings in the myfitnesspal data base for store brand items from Target or Super Target. Since Target is a very large retailer, I would expect that they would be right up there with Walmart and Kroger. I prefer Target over Walmart. They may be a tad more expensive, but they have a better quality food product than Walmart's Great Value brand. The other benefit in Target's Market Pantry brand is they they do not use milk from cows treated with Rbgh hormones. This is important to me. How do we get myfitnesspal to recognize and list Target's Market pantry brand?

Replies

• Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    You can add those foods yourself.

It would be nice if they were already in there though.

ETA: If I go here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calorie-chart-nutrition-facts and type in "Market Pantry", I'm getting a ton of results. So maybe only search on Market Pantry?
  • mochama12487
    mochama12487 Posts: 130 Member
    Well, I have seen some on here, but you can always add it in on the food database, and then allow all of MFP to use your information as well.
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    I use them, I think you may be typing it wrong. I wouldn't search Super Target, just Target... Good Luck
  • There are alot of Target brand foods on MFP. Search for Market Pantry but don't include Target or Super Target in the search.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Have you tried searching for Market pantry that's Target brand
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    try typing in Market Pantry or Archer farms and then whatever the food item is. both are target brands...i know cuz i work there :happy: . for example....market pantry waffles or archers farms milk..etc....

hope that helps!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    There are alot of Target brand foods on MFP. Search for Market Pantry but don't include Target or Super Target in the search.

ditto
  • You do have to just search Market pantry. But I do agree I prefer their products over walmart (no Kroger in MN). I also dont shop at cub much anymore. Target is way cheaper and they give back to the community! I also like that they have no salt added to canned goods.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    You can add those foods yourself.

It would be nice if they were already in there though.

ETA: If I go here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calorie-chart-nutrition-facts and type in "Market Pantry", I'm getting a ton of results. So maybe only search on Market Pantry?

THIS
  • bigjim59
    bigjim59 Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks for the feed back folks. I'll search again and see what I can come up with.
This discussion has been closed.